Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

SV!! Finally!!!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2014 at 8:24 AM
  • 30 Replies
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

EEEPPP!!!!
I finally broke out of the 150's today. Have been stuck here since Nov/Dec
Have not seen the 140's in almost ten years!! Basically since before I had children. :)
76lbs over all.
Now to keep going!!

How is everyone doing??
by on May. 2, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

YES!!!  SO happy for you :)

I want that...I was getting there and then the scale creeped back up a bit - then went to visit hubby and well...I have not checked since I got back.  I'm in the 150s (or was when I left for the visit) though and my final goal is to get into the 140's.  It's been tough since I hit 150's!

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on May. 2, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Thanks. :)
The 150's took me FOREEEVER. I got into them last Fall and it took me 5-6 months to get through. I had all but given up there for a little while.
Get back to it woman! I know you can do it. We have traveled this road so close together. We can reach our goals together. ;)

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

I want that...I was getting there and then the scale creeped back up a bit - then went to visit hubby and well...I have not checked since I got back.  I'm in the 150s (or was when I left for the visit) though and my final goal is to get into the 140's.  It's been tough since I hit 150's!

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:00 AM

yeah, I feel like we are in this together (you and I)  I'm back to it. Have been since I got back- but knew I didn't want to see what the damage was while I was gone, so avoiding the scale for a couple weeks is all.  

Quoting tiredmomfor2: Thanks. :) The 150's took me FOREEEVER. I got into them last Fall and it took me 5-6 months to get through. I had all but given up there for a little while. Get back to it woman! I know you can do it. We have traveled this road so close together. We can reach our goals together. ;)
Quoting charlotsomtimes:

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on May. 2, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Definitely understandable. ;)
Glad you are back to it. We got this!

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

yeah, I feel like we are in this together (you and I)  I'm back to it. Have been since I got back- but knew I didn't want to see what the damage was while I was gone, so avoiding the scale for a couple weeks is all.  

Quoting tiredmomfor2: Thanks. :)
The 150's took me FOREEEVER. I got into them last Fall and it took me 5-6 months to get through. I had all but given up there for a little while.
Get back to it woman! I know you can do it. We have traveled this road so close together. We can reach our goals together. ;)

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

Erinelizz
by Erin on May. 2, 2014 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Great job! That's so exciting! Hopefully I'll break through to my next milestone soon, too.
3kidz123
by on May. 2, 2014 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

WooHoo and congrats!

I'm stuck in the 130's right now...131-133 depending on the day. I'd like to get in the 120's but I'm lifting a lot so that may or may not happen any time soon. I hope to be leaner in a few months and I've already made so much progress since having my son 7 months ago.

taramac
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Great job!!! I'm trying to get out of the 130s but my weight hovers between 133 and 135 so I'm not sure I will drop any lower.
sheli.bean
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Great job! You have me inspired :). I'm trying so hard to get out of the 200s! Last time I weighed, I was 204, and that was a couple weeks ago. Once I hit that goal, it will put me at a 20lb loss. My ultimate goal is 100lb loss. That goal seems so impossible and far away sometimes :(
mem82
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

awesome!

bry36
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Great job 140s is def my goal the 150s seem so hard for me to get out of drives me crazy .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)