Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

blah

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

hey ladies hope you all had a good weekend!

so i have only lost 20lbs but have noticed it in face and a small amount on belly. why is the belly chub so hard to go? or takes the longest i know i shouldnt complain but i want it gone lol .. also i have noticed on my belly like one side looks smaller than other just seems weird . has this happened to anyone else or am i the weirdo lol

by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2014 at 6:12 AM

We all lose and gain weight in different places.  Great job so far mama!

3kidz123
by on May. 5, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Clean diet is how you get rid of the belly fat, and toning is good to but won't get rid of the fat. GL

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on May. 5, 2014 at 6:51 AM
3 moms liked this

Clean diet and cardio.

You can't fight genetics though. If you are an "apple", as in you naturally carry weight around your midsection and have little legs, you'll likely never have a super trim, toned mid-section.

gfam6
by on May. 5, 2014 at 7:56 AM

thank you for your comment i am more of a pear shape maybe idk really but have been big all my life and recently found out i have insulin resistance so im still learing about all the diet and exercise like whats good and whats not

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Clean diet and cardio.

You can't fight genetics though. If you are an "apple", as in you naturally carry weight around your midsection and have little legs, you'll likely never have a super trim, toned mid-section.

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on May. 5, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Eat fewer carbs and do core workouts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)