Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How many swimsuits/bikini's do you own?

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 2:08 PM
  • 49 Replies

I have one bikini, but I'm going camping in July and used that to justify buying two more bikini's and a swimsuit. I probably didn't need more than 2 for the whole trip but I was so excited that I went a little crazy!

(plus one of them might be too big and I may have to return it)

How many do you have?

by on May. 8, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on May. 8, 2014 at 3:24 PM
One bikini which I only used to send update pics to my coach... and one Nike one piece for when I did swimming workouts.
3kidz123
by on May. 8, 2014 at 4:02 PM

You never go to the beach?

Quoting JerseyAirGurl: One bikini which I only used to send update pics to my coach... and one Nike one piece for when I did swimming workouts.

Uhura
by New Member on May. 8, 2014 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

1. But I am going to try and see if there's a two piece that I feel comfy enough in to wear.

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

armyvet06
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I have on tankini
3kidz123
by on May. 8, 2014 at 4:12 PM

This is the onepeice I ordered...It was love at first sight! lol

Quoting Uhura:

1. But I am going to try and see if there's a two piece that I feel comfy enough in to wear.

Erinelizz
by Erin on May. 8, 2014 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this
That's adorable!!

Quoting 3kidz123:

This is the onepeice I ordered...It was love at first sight! lol

Quoting Uhura:

Erinelizz
by Erin on May. 8, 2014 at 4:28 PM
I have a one piece and 3 tankinis. No bikinis for me until I get rid of this spare tire.
3kidz123
by on May. 8, 2014 at 4:33 PM

My bikini's are wishful thinking...I'm not there just yet but my camping trip is in July and I figure what better motivation than staring at my new bikini's. The one peice may end up being all I wear because I've had 6 kids...loose skin, stretch marks, and I still have that evil pregnancy line down my belly.

Quoting Erinelizz: I have a one piece and 3 tankinis. No bikinis for me until I get rid of this spare tire.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on May. 8, 2014 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Not really... I'm from Jersey and the shore is more about the boardwalk. So tank tops and shorts. I prefer pools or water parks so my one piece works with shorts on.

Quoting 3kidz123:

You never go to the beach?

Quoting JerseyAirGurl: One bikini which I only used to send update pics to my coach... and one Nike one piece for when I did swimming workouts.

Erinelizz
by Erin on May. 8, 2014 at 5:01 PM
I hear ya! I've had three, and my belly is a disaster area! Even if I lose another 5-10 pounds, I know it will still look awful, but if I can get rid of the fat then I might consider trying on a bikini!

Quoting 3kidz123:

My bikini's are wishful thinking...I'm not there just yet but my camping trip is in July and I figure what better motivation than staring at my new bikini's. The one peice may end up being all I wear because I've had 6 kids...loose skin, stretch marks, and I still have that evil pregnancy line down my belly.

Quoting Erinelizz: I have a one piece and 3 tankinis. No bikinis for me until I get rid of this spare tire.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)