Make sure you post below after you have completed the daily exercises.
Here are today's exercises:
60 High Knees
30 Lunges - each leg
30 Frog Squats
50 Russian Twists
Plank - 70 seconds
Here is today's clean recipe:
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned red beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup diced chilies (optional)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup uncooked lentils, sorted and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Put olive oil in large pot and bring to medium heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent but not brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer at least 30 minutes covered.
- Check for seasoning and add more chili powder or cayenne pepper to taste.
How often do you make pot or crock pot recipes?
Do you tend to eat 'lighter' foods in the summer?
Who will be swimsuit ready this summer?