Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Cravings 5-9-14

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 11:52 AM
  • 18 Replies

I'm craving 2 glazed donuts dipped in syrup w/a side of rocky road chocolate cake and like 5 pepermint patties :)

Don't laugh...I know my sugar addiction borders on sick but worry not because I posted here instead of eating all that junk!

What are you craving or what sounds good to you right now?

by on May. 9, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samarie23
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Doritos!
3kidz123
by on May. 9, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Mmm yum! I use to be in love with the cool ranch ones. What are you eating instead? I just had scrambled egg whites w/veggis

Quoting samarie23: Doritos!

samarie23
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I had raisin bran for breakfast about an hour ago.
Having cuddle time with the kids til we go on our morning walk.
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on May. 9, 2014 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing because I'm having my cheat meal today... Hello Mexican goodness
3kidz123
by on May. 9, 2014 at 12:38 PM

That's great, what are you having?

Quoting JerseyAirGurl: Nothing because I'm having my cheat meal today... Hello Mexican goodness

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on May. 9, 2014 at 1:15 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't crave anything. I don't think it's healthy to talk about or focus on bad thjngs or how you are depriving yourself. It's taking two steps backward. The more you think about it, the more you want it. Posts like this are a bad idea. We need to think about all of the healthy and wonderful things we can all eat, instead.
snydemi
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 1:15 PM
I was craving a steak... so I drove to Publix this morning and bought a ribeye... I trimmed some fat and that's what I had for breakfast... that and water. :-)
3kidz123
by on May. 9, 2014 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree to a point, I don't think dwelling is good but it's ok to be honest and say you know what...I miss "blank" or I'm tempted to eat "blank". If this post triggers you then I respect your choice not to open them in the future but for me it actually does help to be able to just say what I'm thinking about eating. In a weird way it allows me to move on, but not everyone is the same and everyone should do what works for them.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv: I don't crave anything. I don't think it's healthy to talk about or focus on bad thjngs or how you are depriving yourself. It's taking two steps backward. The more you think about it, the more you want it. Posts like this are a bad idea. We need to think about all of the healthy and wonderful things we can all eat, instead.

3kidz123
by on May. 9, 2014 at 2:00 PM

That doesn't sound too bad :) 

Quoting snydemi: I was craving a steak... so I drove to Publix this morning and bought a ribeye... I trimmed some fat and that's what I had for breakfast... that and water. :-)

youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree.

Quoting 3kidz123:

I agree to a point, I don't think dwelling is good but it's ok to be honest and say you know what...I miss "blank" or I'm tempted to eat "blank". If this post triggers you then I respect your choice not to open them in the future but for me it actually does help to be able to just say what I'm thinking about eating. In a weird way it allows me to move on, but not everyone is the same and everyone should do what works for them.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv: I don't crave anything. I don't think it's healthy to talk about or focus on bad thjngs or how you are depriving yourself. It's taking two steps backward. The more you think about it, the more you want it. Posts like this are a bad idea. We need to think about all of the healthy and wonderful things we can all eat, instead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN