Workout Preferences - Morning, Noon or Night? (VIDEO)
Make sure you post below after you have completed the daily exercises.
Here are today's exercises:
60 Push Ups
35 Leg Curls
40 Leg Lifts
60 Russian Twists
60 Jumping Jacks
35 Mountain Climbers
Here is today's clean recipe:
- ½ cup whole-wheat pastry flour (or almond flour flour)
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (or almond flour)
- 1 teaspoon sucanat or turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- ¾ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- ½ cup nonfat buttermilk,
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen (not thawed) blueberries
- Whisk whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg in a small bowl. Whisk ricotta, egg, egg white, buttermilk, lemon zest and juice in a large bowl until smooth. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Brush a large nonstick skillet with ½ teaspoon oil and place over medium heat until hot. Using a generous ¼ cup of batter for each pancake, pour the batter for 2 pancakes into the pan, sprinkle blueberries on each pancake and cook until the edges are dry and bubbles begin to form, about 2 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes more. Repeat with the remaining oil, batter and berries, adjusting the heat as necessary to prevent burning.
When do you prefer to workout out?
Morning, noon, night?
Do you workout alone or with a partner?
Make sure you stretch, do 15 - 20 minutes of cardio and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.