Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I can run!!!

Posted by on May. 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM
  • 6 Replies

Yeah that sounds dumb BUT I'm not a runner. I hate running and get so out of breath...I haven't gone for a run in years. Today I needed a change in my workout so I added sprinting to my stairs and jumprope. Sprinting was so easy that it was actually fun...It hit me that I'm probably fit enough to run with ease now.

Sometime this week I'm going to go for a run to see just how far I can run now. WooHoo...I CAN RUN :)

lol

by on May. 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kim15690
by New Member on May. 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Cool
3kidz123
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Lol, it's really not but I thought it was exciting since I'm not a runner normally.

Quoting kim15690: Cool

Cherie74
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

When running feels good and natural, there's no better feeling! I used to be where you are and now I can run 6+ miles. It sure did wonders for my legs!

3kidz123
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2014 at 2:13 PM

I can probably run 3-4 miles but I haven't tried yet. I am wondering now though and kind of excited to try when this rain stops. I do workout 6 days a week I just never thought about running since I'm not normally a runner. 

Congrats on your 6 miles :)

Quoting Cherie74:

When running feels good and natural, there's no better feeling! I used to be where you are and now I can run 6+ miles. It sure did wonders for my legs!

LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
by on May. 25, 2014 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

It doesn't sound dumb at all.

I hated running for the longest time, but the last month I have been running almost daily.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 26, 2014 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Great job!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)