Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

how do you keep track of your water intake?

Posted by on May. 23, 2014 at 2:08 PM
  • 21 Replies

Mobile Photo

I work an office job 9 hours a day so in order to keep track I write on my reusable water bottle. At the end of the day I wash it and the writing comes off. This is today so far. I usually drink 4-5 of these. I weigh 198 so I try to drink a bit more than my bodies weight in water.
by on May. 23, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetieiv
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 2:09 PM
My coworkers think im weird for doing this. But its the only way I will know for sure.
3kidz123
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I carry a water bottle every where and drink 1-2 gallons a day.

Retrokitty
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 2:23 PM
I do a little bit on myfitnesspal.

I drink around 4 24 oz water bottles which is more than half my body weight.
bry36
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 2:38 PM

I use the same water bottle everyday (its 32oz) and just refil it 3 times at least other thn that I dont track it anywhere

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2014 at 3:32 PM
I was tracking all my "intake" in a planner - but now I just try to drink all the water in my water bottle 3x a day.
sweetieiv
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 4:01 PM
I downloaded myfitnesspal and I cant get past the log in because every screen name I pick is already been chosen. Grr and I have been trying for a week now.

Quoting Retrokitty: I do a little bit on myfitnesspal.

Retrokitty
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 4:04 PM
I would delete it and readd it. Pick a screen name with a lot of numbers.

Quoting sweetieiv: I downloaded myfitnesspal and I cant get past the log in because every screen name I pick is already been chosen. Grr and I have been trying for a week now.

sweetieiv
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 4:09 PM
I put my birthday and my son and daughters birth month so it looked like this 0116881204ingrid and evwn that said it was taken lol.

Quoting Retrokitty: I would delete it and readd it. Pick a screen name with a lot of numbers.

Quoting sweetieiv: I downloaded myfitnesspal and I cant get past the log in because every screen name I pick is already been chosen. Grr and I have been trying for a week now.

Anoronlight
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 4:23 PM
I use a blender bottle, I fill it to the 20oz mark three times a day and I drink an 8 oz glass of water in the morning and 2 8oz's at night. Makes it pretty easy for me to keep up with.
sheli.bean
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 4:48 PM
I guess I don't really keep track...I have a 24oz water bottle. I need to drink four of them to hit half my body weight in oz, but I know I drink way more than four! I mentally take a note of how many up until my minimum limit and then everything after that is just bonus.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)