Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

My Dimpled and Fat Spotted Rear

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:07 PM
  • 16 Replies
So last night as I'm changing for bed and complaining about my legs being sore, my husband says "I don't see why, you can still see all the dimples and fat spots on your a$$."

PISSED ME OFF

I'm the one who has had TWO fat headed kids. I'm the one who has changed our family's eating for the better. I'm the one who busts my butt at the gym, who runs the canals, who swims with the kids, who chases after them on their bikes and tries my best to keep them active.

I've gained 20 pounds since we've been married (15 years, now weigh 120) - I can't help cellulite. I can't help stretch marks from carrying kids that weighed 8 and 9 1/2 pounds. I know I'm not perfect, but I've finally come to terms with society's fake images and I know I look good and I'm proud of how far I've come.

What's his excuse for the huge gut and stretch marks?!?!??!

So angry. I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach...
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3kidz123
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Well from your post he didn't mention stretch marks. I know, not the point!

He is being a rude punk! SORRY and hugs!!!!

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:25 PM
I probably would have castrated him with my bare hands if he did!!! LOL

Quoting 3kidz123:

3kidz123
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:26 PM

You said you are 120...that's small. Why is he being such a....ya know? lol

Quoting mybratsmom: I probably would have castrated him with my bare hands if he did!!! LOL
Quoting 3kidz123:

familyfederle
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Do you drink plenty of water?  Water will flush out toxins and also hydrate your body help your skin look smoother.

Are you angry because you have dimples and fat spots and your husband pointed them out?  

If you have over come the "Society's fake image" you should have blown off the comment. It sounds like a joke (a mean one, but men are not the smoothest) and you took it the wrong way. 

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:29 PM
???

Full moon?

I don't know. He's usually supportive - I have huge issues with my stomach (a mass of loose skin and stretch marks) and he was the one that made me feel like they were okay - just part of my journey to be who I am.

Maybe he's PMSing...every few months he hits Jerk-Mode...

Quoting 3kidz123:

You said you are 120...that's small. Why is he being such a....ya know? lol

Quoting mybratsmom: I probably would have castrated him with my bare hands if he did!!! LOL

Quoting 3kidz123:

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:32 PM
I'm more angry that he said he equates visual imperfections with lack of hard work, and expects them to disappear in the gym.

Quoting familyfederle:

Do you drink plenty of water?  Water will flush out toxins and also hydrate your body help your skin look smoother.

Are you angry because you have dimples and fat spots and your husband pointed them out?  

If you have over come the "Society's fake image" you should have blown off the comment. It sounds like a joke (a mean one, but men are not the smoothest) and you took it the wrong way. 

familyfederle
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Not sure how long you have been going to the gym.  Continue doing a great job on juggling the gym, kids and other task. 

You should be sure to let him know your feeling were hurt by his comment.

Quoting mybratsmom: I'm more angry that he said he equates visual imperfections with lack of hard work, and expects them to disappear in the gym.
Quoting familyfederle:

SpiritFortress
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes I hate men. Sometimes I think the next time I start dating I'll date a woman and see how that goes. So sorry he's being an insensitive clod. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs mama...men are so stupid.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jun. 13, 2014 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Screw him. I'm sure you look better than he does ;-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)