Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 4:03 PM
  • 26 Replies

Any activity planned?  Just hanging out?  What are you doing?

by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 13, 2014 at 4:04 PM

We have some errands to run tomorrow, but that's really about it.  Not sure what we are doing on Sunday for Father's Day:)

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 4:38 PM

might go see some sidewalk chalk art downtown and watching the 2nd half of the new season of Orange is the New Black 

I would love to go for a nice  long walk..but I doubt I will- no one to go with. I really need to get back to zumba-ing. This sitting around since the move is making me crazy

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 13, 2014 at 4:46 PM

Have fun!

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

might go see some sidewalk chalk art downtown and watching the 2nd half of the new season of Orange is the New Black 

I would love to go for a nice  long walk..but I doubt I will- no one to go with. I really need to get back to zumba-ing. This sitting around since the move is making me crazy

momlovestorun
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Recovering from the flu.

My middle kid has baseball Saturday and sunday.
wahmx3
by Shelley on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:20 PM

Apparently I now have to cut the grass....somehow my husband always gets out of it.....last minute overtime at work! I have 2 daycare kids tomorrow and 2 tomorrow night for the night.....supposed to rain all weekend. Fathers Day not sure yet....hard to plan with 2 teenagers that are working opposite shifts, how do I pick which child gets to eat out as a family??

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that!!!

Quoting momlovestorun: Recovering from the flu. My middle kid has baseball Saturday and sunday.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 13, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Hugs mama!!!  Good luck with all that:)

Quoting wahmx3:

Apparently I now have to cut the grass....somehow my husband always gets out of it.....last minute overtime at work! I have 2 daycare kids tomorrow and 2 tomorrow night for the night.....supposed to rain all weekend. Fathers Day not sure yet....hard to plan with 2 teenagers that are working opposite shifts, how do I pick which child gets to eat out as a family??

ncbirdie
by Robyn on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Tomorrow night I am attending a graduation party for my neighbor's son. I've been craving jalapeno poppers a lot this pregnancy so I found a recipe to make some and I'm gonna test them out tomorrow.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 14, 2014 at 7:02 AM

Have fun!

Quoting ncbirdie: Tomorrow night I am attending a graduation party for my neighbor's son. I've been craving jalapeno poppers a lot this pregnancy so I found a recipe to make some and I'm gonna test them out tomorrow.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jun. 14, 2014 at 7:06 AM

working Saturday, not sure about working Sunday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)