Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

B's Body under construction !

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:48 PM
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello! My name is Bianca. I made a journal once about a year or so ago but I never went through with achieving my goals but I must tell you I have been now and I'm ready to start my new journal and share :)

Alright so I'm 23/ 24 in July, I have a almost 7 year old daughter and a husband. 👩👨👧

A couple years ago I moved to Florida from Puerto Rico trying to escape a very nasty marriage. My exh was a terrible abusive man. Well living here I started eating a lot of fried foods, eating out a lot, I stopped getting my period often because of no ovulation and I went from 123lbs to 168lbs!

On and off I wanted to lose but I kept giving up. Recently a fitness instructor who lives in an apartment across from me decided to do zumba classes in out apartment complex park. I joined in and I must say WOW. I have motivation like you don't know what. It's been amazing. Very supportive. And everyone's there for me! It's amazing.

I do zumba now three times a week. I lost 8 pounds in about two weeks from Zumba and healthy eating now. No fast foods, sodas or junk. I cut it out cold turkey lol. I also do herbalife now and I'm keeping track. Now I'm at 160lbs. Below I will share my before picture that is at 168lbs. No after pictures but i do take a lot of pictures while doing what I love doing!

I am a size 10-12ish right now and I want to get to a five again if possible. I want to lose and get to 125-135lbs.

Updates as often as possible!!!

💪 Health & fitness
🍶 Herbalife
🍲 Eating right
💜 Loving yourself
👏 Plan for success, nothing less!

Instagram: Blina_love2bfit 👍
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
biancalina20
by Bianca on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I chose this as my before picture at 168 pounds since I'm not sucking in or hiding in the picture.

Measurements as of 6/19/14:

BMI. 29.1
Body fat% . 41.0
Muscle%. 26.3
KCal. 1423
Body age. 45
Visceral fat. 6
Chest. 37.5
Waist. 33
Hips. 44
Arm. 16.5
Leg(thigh). 24.5

biancalina20
by Bianca on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Alright today's entry:

Today I had Zumba class. It was great as always. I wish my feet didn't hurt all the time though. I didn't cheat on my eating so that's a plus. I got to enjoy some chicken breast, black beans and some salad. Mmm.

Next entry should be more detailed lol. But I work at 4am!!! Grrr. Here I am in the picture drinking my recovery shake with my fit instructor (wearing pink) drinking here 💃
biancalina20
by Bianca on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

First pic is from yesterday and second from today. I went to the gym. Can you tell we have our spots lol. It was my best friend her daughter in the middle and I. I must say I'm feeling amazing. I had chicken breast veggies and salad for lunch which was great. Also I weighed myself with my scale and it says 157!!!! What!!! I was 168 two weeks ago and 164 last Friday! My confidence that I can do this is a building in such great amounts.
Last year I just kept giving up and right now I have so much motivation so many people friends and family that are supporting me along the way helping me encouraging me and tell me I can do this. This is such a wonderful feeling and most of all I actually like going to the gym now and of corseI love Zumba which by the way I have Zumba in 20 minutes so I am so excited and I just wanted to write in my journal since I forgot to the past couple days and let you girls know how I'm doing.

I'll post a little while with my updates. Have a wonderful week ladies I really wish you all the best and I hope that you meet your goals and fill this great like i am.
biancalina20
by Bianca on Jun. 27, 2014 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Zumba is done and now we are drinking our recovery shakes 💦💪💃👏
biancalina20
by Bianca on Jun. 27, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Finally down for today. I guess I feel like writing. I realize that I keep twisting my left ankle during my dancing and well now it hurts again :( I've never bought an ankle brace for when I work out but I guess I'll have to google a good one.
Well goodnight!
biancalina20
by Bianca on Jun. 28, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Went to work today and of course I had bad luck. I was on my feet all day which we have sitting positions that are supposed to be alternated but no not me. Ugh. My ankles feel sore still. I guess I'm designating this as a rest day just today lol. I want to be moving but I can sure use the rest.

Maybe later I'll go to the pool and swim around. That's not so bad.
TheLadyCash
by Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Keep it up, you are doing great!

biancalina20
by Bianca on Jun. 28, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you ! :)""😋

Quoting TheLadyCash:

Keep it up, you are doing great!

biancalina20
by Bianca on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:30 PM

Mobile Photo

Good day!

So I got up this morning. Had my morning shake and then went to LA fitness. I did the treadmill off and on running for 35 minutes, then I got on another machine and climbed 200 stairs and afterwards I got on anotherrrr machine and did 2,100 strides. I'm not sure what the machines are called lol. Ankle still a tad sore but I'm working it.
My grams gave me a cream to rub on my sore spots for aches.

Lunch I'm thinking of making shredded chicken and mixing it with beans and veggies. Mmmm.
biancalina20
by Bianca on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Mobile Photo

Yeah yeah getting it!!! Just got done with Monday madness fit dance class!!! It was amazing as always. And I cannot wait until tomorrow to go to the gym. What is that saying that everybody says "sh*t just got real"!!! Hahahaha great day !!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)