Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Moment of truth....

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 7:58 AM
  • 28 Replies

what fruits & veggies are in your house RIGHT THIS MINUTE?

by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:02 AM

In the fridge:  strawberries, nectarines, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, salad greens, cabbage, carrots, celery, and a lime

In the pantry:  onions, sweet potatoes, green beans (the only way my kids will eat them), peaches, pears, pumpkin

In the freezer:  green peas, broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, spinach, green beans, sweet cherries, blueberries

On the counter (they wouldn't fit in the fridge):  watermelon (uncut), apples, bananas

momlovestorun
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Banana, grapes, canteloupe, pineapple, strawberries, an orange, apples, carrots, salad fixings, broccoli, spinach, and zuchinni. All fresh.

Thelmama
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Broccoli carrots, a wonderful salad full of colorful veggies and dark leafy greens, spinach, and the list goes on. I love veggies

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Kale (lots of it), cucumber, spinach, swiss chard, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, avocado, brussel sprouts, tomatoes, banana, mango, bing cherries, pineapple, guava, rhubarb....I think thats it off of the top of my head.

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Tomatillos, bell peppers, serranos and jalapeƱos, strawberries, lemons and limes, apples, watermelon - cut and uncut, pluots, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, cucumber, garlic, ginger, spinach, Roma and better boy tomatoes, sweet potatoes, russets, carrots, clementines, this stupid grapefruit I'm hating this morning, cherries, blueberries, pumpkin, nopal, mango, onion, jicama, one and a half avocado, and a gigantic can of hominy - my inlaws are coming for the holiday so I need to make posole.
youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Fruit: strawberries blackberries, bananas, apples, just ran out of grapes

veggies:romaine, cucumbers, carrots, green peppers, broccoli, Green beans, asparagus, packs of fresh stir fry ingredients.
almburr
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Spinach, blueberries,grapefruit, kiwi, red onion, potatoes, carrots, salad mix, green onion. Tomatoes

Need to hit the store for fruit.
andrea96
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:21 AM

salad mix, cucumber, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, peaches, strawberries, watermelon, grapes, tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, lemon, carrots, spinach, apples, bananas

MommyC57
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Strawberries, avocados, blueberries, bananas, peaches, sweet potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, squash, tomatoes, cantalope, salad stuff, and spinach.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:54 PM

Fridge - strawberries, mangoes, organic spring mix salad, yellow/orange/red bell peppers

Counter - bananas

Freezer - strawberries, mangoes, butternut squash, broccoli, stir fry veggies, cauliflower, carrots

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)