Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Do you have any goals this week?

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 5:02 PM
  • 26 Replies

What are they?  Exercise related?  Food related?

by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 6, 2014 at 5:03 PM
2 moms liked this

I start my new job tomorrow, so my goals are to drink all my water, eat plenty of veggies and fruits, no fast food, no chips, no chooclate, no junk food...I CAN do this!  

Hiker11
by Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Drink more water during the day.
No soda! I just started a new position and last week I had 3 sodas a day! Normally if I have a soda it's just one.
Run/workout 4 times this week.
Choose healthier foods to eat.
youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 5:33 PM
I need to get back on track. I need to stop using the fact that I was and hopefully still am down 73 pounds as an excuse to have way too many cheat days. I had to have gained at least five pounds in the last two weeks. And I had started seriously slacking on my water intake too but I was recently given a water bottle that holds 7 cups of water and I'm going to aim for two whole ones each day. My exercise this past week sucked but today I've done good and I'm still hoping to go for a run. Well see. I need a rude awakening and i think my weigh in this Friday will be it.

ETA: last time I weighed (when I was still on track) I was 176.6 and I want to get to 145.
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Jul. 6, 2014 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
You can do it!!!! Congrats on the new job! :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I start my new job tomorrow, so my goals are to drink all my water, eat plenty of veggies and fruits, no fast food, no chips, no chooclate, no junk food...I CAN do this!  

cutemomjenof2
by Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Get to the gym a lot more this week.
SpiritFortress
by Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Exercise related goals. I'm going to work back into exercise after having taken a break to have surgery. I can take walks and just start working back into a routine slowly. So today I lifted very light weights and did some lower body toning.  Looking forward to getting back to it! 

ERMDK
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Our household goods arrive on Wednesday, so I hope that means my life will get back to "normal". I get my food journals and my scale back! Goals are: find and sign up at a gym, and register for a race (to force myself to train).
all2gethernow
by Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Ugh. Me too:/ I busted tail to get ready for vacation-then got stuck in vacation mode for a month:(. I literally feel like a poisoned slug:/
I need to get back to healthy life!!!

Quoting youllneverknow: I need to get back on track. I need to stop using the fact that I was and hopefully still am down 73 pounds as an excuse to have way too many cheat days. I had to have gained at least five pounds in the last two weeks. And I had started seriously slacking on my water intake too but I was recently given a water bottle that holds 7 cups of water and I'm going to aim for two whole ones each day. My exercise this past week sucked but today I've done good and I'm still hoping to go for a run. Well see. I need a rude awakening and i think my weigh in this Friday will be it.

ETA: last time I weighed (when I was still on track) I was 176.6 and I want to get to 145.
gracie0221
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:32 AM

My weigh in is on monday and my goal is to have lost at least 1.5lbs. Also want to keep up with my exercises.

iwanabemomie
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:40 AM

I haven't posted here much, due to my new job. I kinda reached my goal (I had one set for 125lbs) I'm down to 130 lbs, finally. I really want to work out more and haven't been doing that much. I plan to go back to my weekly 7 mintue work out at least for 3 times this week. My goal is to have this done this week. I'm finding it hard to keep up with my goals lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)