Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Best shoes for Crossfit/Insanity/T25 type workouts?

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:53 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm in the market for a shoe with more stability and mold to my foot better. I have a pair of running shoes and when I really get into jumps and lunges I feel like my foot slips forward and I lose form. What, in your opinions, are the best shoes for HIIT training?

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Reina13
by Reina on Jul. 7, 2014 at 3:00 PM

From what i have been told, the reebok crossfit nano is what is recommend. However, I have a couple of friends who own cross fit gyms who swear by those toe shoes. I am not sure what brand or what they are called but they are the ones with individual toe space, like gloves if that makes sense. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:02 AM

Hmmm...not sure to be honest.  I typically do those workouts barefoot or I'll wear my older running shoes...  Good luck:)

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:06 AM

I ended up going with a pair of Inov-8's that were as equally high rated as the Reebok ones, but nearly half the cost on super sale. I have a long, narrow foot and they were recommended for that. I can't do jumps barefoot or I kill the balls of my feet, I have to have a little bit of support. 

fitmomtanya
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:29 AM
I wear regular running shoes but also want to find a better shoe for this.
takenbytatted
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 1:23 PM
I have nike running shoes for running and nike cross training shoes for Insanity type workouts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)