Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

tips please :)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:17 PM
  • 2 Replies
Ive been on mfp over a week and its telling me im not eating enough, so i need good snack ideas!

Also i need exercise ideas that might help the midsection area, i do cardio on my elliptical and i do some floor exercises to keep my sacrum injury in check but my midsection is really bothering me now...tips welcomed please!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sheli.bean
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
My mid section has been bugging me a lot lately too. I've been asked twice in the past month or so if I'm pregnant. I've lost over 40lbs since February, and I've never in my life been asked if I was pregnant up until recently :(...super discouraging. I've been doing some transverse abdominal exercises lately, and it seems to be helping a bit to tighten up my tummy. Good luck, mama!
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep up with the cardio, but your midsection is all diet. Low carb, all natural eating will shrink your middle. If you do core strengthening exercises like planks and supermans, once you burn overall fat and clean up your diet by eating the right kinds of foods, you'll have a flatter, more toned middle.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)