Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 5:40 AM
  • 25 Replies

What are you doing this weekend ladies?

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 18, 2014 at 5:47 AM

I'm so glad it's Friday!  We don't have much going on this weekend other than family time.  I'm taking my husband's best friend's 2 teenage daughters out to dinner on Saturday night and then we're having girl's night at my house:)

TheLadyCash
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 5:51 AM

Since we just had a family day Wednesday,we'll stick close to home this weekend.

Cut the grass, maybe grab some lunch and hit the library again on Saturday.  Sunday will be church and an afternoon of relaxation together.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:50 AM

working!

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Working til 6pm tonight, farmers market tomorrow morning and then school shopping for the diva in the afternoon, then probably Paleo baking all day Sunday. 

My sister and niece were visiting all week and we went to dinner last night and I went out of my normal boundaries and had a pineapple-jalapeno margarita last night. It was DELICIOUS! (I don't normally drink any alcohol on a week night.) I may have to figure out the ingredients and try to make that on my own this weekend as well. 

lapcounter
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Going to see my second husband in concert tonight, LOL and youngest DD's birthday party tom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Lol! Who is your 2nd husband?

Quoting lapcounter: Going to see my second husband in concert tonight, LOL and youngest DD's birthday party tom.

lapcounter
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Josh Abbott

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Quoting lapcounter: Going to see my second husband in concert tonight, LOL and youngest DD's birthday party tom.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Sweet! Have fun!

Quoting lapcounter: Josh Abbott
Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:21 AM

im hoping to do my double work out today. Then I am food shopping Saturday, and hopefully going to the pool.  
Sunday I think relaxing, maybe a trip to the zoo 

Cherie74
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Running a 5k tomorrow morning, then working concessions/watching my son play at a baseball tournament. Sunday will definitely be a day for relaxing! (With a bike ride, too, though!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)