Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Momentum lost!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:40 PM
  • 2 Replies
I had to take two weeks off from the gym due to some scheduling issues at home. I still got up and did some YouTube workouts or my gym routine at home with weights. I still paid attention to what I ate.
I went to the gym twice this week and just didn't feel "engaged". I half-hearted a mile run each day and did my weight training. Wednesday I took the kids out of town to a Pompeii exhibit, yesterday was annual physicals and an ortho appt so I jumped rope for 10 minutes, did various squats and push ups, and today I did a leg workout at home.
What do you do when you just feel like slacking but guilty for slacking??
I need to come here and post more...I need a gym buddy to smack me in the head and drag me to the gym...
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:26 PM
You do exactly what you are doing..you do a work out, any work out anyways..and then you Google inspiration..reevaluate why are you doing this..ask yourself what you want..talk to an inspirational friend..etc. go looking for your inspiration.
You can do it!
fitnessfanatic7
by Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I do my workouts at home so I try to set a specific time I am going to do and stick to it.  I feel the same way sometimes...guilty for not doing my workout. But remember everything is life does not fall perfectly into place. Every little bit that you do is better than not doing it at all! You can do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)