Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Do You Remember Your First Milestone?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

When you first started your weight loss journey, do you remember the first milestone you reached?

Maybe it was to go a week without soda. Perhaps it was being able to hold a plank for 15 seconds. Could it have been the first 5 pounds you lost?

Do you remember your first weight loss milestone? What was it?

by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:02 PM
This so crazy.. But i don't. I have small goals i try to reach VERY OFTEN but most of them i don't remember and there have been A LOT. lol
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Not crazy at all. It's actually pretty awesome that you have so many smaller goals reached!!

Quoting youllneverknow: This so crazy.. But i don't. I have small goals i try to reach VERY OFTEN but most of them i don't remember and there have been A LOT. lol

ERMDK
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM
When I started my program back in October, I lost almost 8 pounds the first WEEK! I didn't have a lot of specific goals at that point, but that was motivating enough to keep me moving. That was 9 months ago, and I've lost about 55 pounds altogether. I still have 25-30 to go.
la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:10 PM

I remember realizing it had been a week without soda and I was not craving it when the week before I thought about drinking it every 3 minutes, lol

I remember the first time I realized I held a plan for 1 minute.

I also remember the first time I pulled on a pair of post baby jeans and they slid right up my thighs (When I was pregnant, I swear I only gained weight in my arms, butt and upper thighs! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN