Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How close are you to your goals?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:33 PM
  • 42 Replies
How close are you to your goals?
Have your goals changed much as the end has gotten closer?
Feel free to share your start/current/end goals. :)
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livndaybyday
by Alicia on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:01 PM
I have a long way until my final goal, but I'm 4.2 lbs from my first goal.
mkmb129
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 5 lbs from my first goal, halfway point! I'm 25 from my second and potentially final goal. I'll reevaluate once I get there if 5-10 more are needed.
biancalina20
by Bianca on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
In the last three weeks I have lost 12 lbs, and a few inches! No I don't starve myself lol I eat clean. I stopped eating fast foods and sodas cold turkey! Lots of water. :) I still have at least 30-35lbs to go to reach my goal!
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:59 PM

I need to redefine some goals. I'm struggling with flexibility and balance, and my upper body strength is still lacking.

SparklyCoffee
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:07 PM
I'm where I don't mind being. Im always working on getting stonger and faster though. I could stand to lose 5 lbs or so but it's not my focus.
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm struggling. I want more defined arms/shoulders and a better butt. I'm concerned I'm not eating enough protein - not sure where to go from here since my nutritionist and trainer want more money/and just point me to a wall of pills and powders. WHICH btw, seems totally dumb since their lists of ingredients seem to negate my clean eating agenda.
The good thing is that I've increased my incline and speed on the treadmill for my running day and feel really great (but dead) after.
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:56 PM

My original BIG goal was to reach 175 then re-evaluate.  I made it to the mid 150's and since then, have had a few trips out of town, and various things so I've sorta gained a few-lost a few-gained a few -lost a few again for the last few months.  Ultimately, I want 140's as far as the scale goes, or a solid size 10 pants 

I also want to get more weights in my life and get back to zumba and some belly dance classes again at some point soon (I hope). 

Right now, I'm just happy that I've basically maintained lately...and hoping that when I really get back to it -the weight will start to drop at a decent rate again 

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:15 PM

I had 3 goals-Goal one is accomplished (no soda), I'm 1.5lbs away from goal 2 and 10lbs away from goal 3 which is a loose goal, after I hit goal one, I'm just going to continue being healthy and working out until I find the body I love/feel most comfortable with

BellaElla
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this
In the last 10 months I've lost 40 lbs. I have about 20-25 to my final goal. Though I care more about how I feel than what I weigh. My body is far healthier and stronger than when I weighed much less than my goal weight. I eat clean (Paleo) and alternate strength and cardio. That is all- oh and I always NET my BMR or more.
lapcounter
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I reached my weight goal 155, I am bouncing around from 155 to 158. I have been running and doing more weights so I am wondering if muscle is causing more weight gain. Training for a 5K in Sept my next goal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)