Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:17 PM
  • 4 Replies
I'm looking for moms who walk for exercise with their children. I'm in desperate need of a walking buddy, any suggestions?
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:11 PM
Have you posted on local FB pages looking for a Stroller mom group?? I know my local community center has a stroller group for moms of multiples and moms with autistic children - and a hip hop stroller thing - it's like Zumba but with a stroller. Kind of interesting
Goodybag1
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:33 PM
That sounds cool thanks. Me not being on Facebook takes me out of the loop of lots of things I've noticed.

Quoting mybratsmom: Have you posted on local FB pages looking for a Stroller mom group?? I know my local community center has a stroller group for moms of multiples and moms with autistic children - and a hip hop stroller thing - it's like Zumba but with a stroller. Kind of interesting
mkmb129
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:18 PM
Try meetup.com. Stroller strides, stroller warriors (if you're military). There's got to be something near you. If not, start a group!
Goodybag1
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Yes I tried that and it won't let me join without a photo. I can only load a photo from FB. Lucky me but thanks.

Quoting mkmb129: Try meetup.com. Stroller strides, stroller warriors (if you're military). There's got to be something near you. If not, start a group!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)