Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any lady lifters?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:40 AM
  • 31 Replies

Any here? I would love to hear what your current program is, and see some progress pics. Do any of you compete or thinking about competing? 

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Djinn83
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Anbody? Here's mine. I still have a long way to go.

Excuse the dirty mirror.

Mommy_Natural
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:00 AM
You look awesome! I need to start strength training again. I love it but definitely haven't worked out hard enough since I had my baby 4 months ago. I feel way too squishy lol.
Djinn83
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats on the new baby!

definitely take it easy though.  You need energy for the little one.

Quoting Mommy_Natural: You look awesome! I need to start strength training again. I love it but definitely haven't worked out hard enough since I had my baby 4 months ago. I feel way too squishy lol.

mrsary
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Omg you look amazing!
TLC4theworld
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:06 AM
I need to get back into it. I wanted to compete, but then life happened and I just couldn't keep up. It's been 18 years and I miss it.
Djinn83
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Thanks. I coming up on my 1 year anniversary of my weight loss/fitness journey. So I took this picture to send to DH at work. Hahaha. It more accurately shows what i look like. The other ones are after working out and have "pump". Trickery.

Quoting mrsary: Omg you look amazing!
Djinn83
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:10 AM
What Category were you wanting to compete in? I wanna do the "fitness" one, but I dont want to buy the boobs and spray tans for it. Haha.

Quoting TLC4theworld: I need to get back into it. I wanted to compete, but then life happened and I just couldn't keep up. It's been 18 years and I miss it.
TurboMom81
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm just starting.  I'm doing a program called ChaLEAN Extreme.  Based on fewer reps and heavier weights.  I've only been at it a month.  Not seeing too much definition yet.  Still hiding under all my body fat I guess.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
There are quite a few of women in the group who do lift. I know one does compete and another member is training to compete this. I thought about competing but not for a while.
Djinn83
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Wanna share some pics? Are you doing any type of program?

Quoting JerseyAirGurl: There are quite a few of women in the group who do lift. I know one does compete and another member is training to compete this. I thought about competing but not for a while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)