Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:53 PM
  • 2 Replies

Obviously i'm overweight and need to get in control of this as soon as I have the baby (anyday now!)

I am going into a family of very active and health oriented people. (My MIL just got certified as a physical trainer and my boyfriend is a bodybuilder who is almost certified) And well, I should have it easy right? No! I want to do it for me and by myself.

Something that really interests me is nutrition and im considering going back to school for nutrition. I was halfway through nursing school when I found out I was pregnant and took a break. But now I'm not quite sure that is what I want to do.

Obviously to be successful, id need to lost substantial weight and get healthy myself. But if/when I do, that could certainly help my success rate right?

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:33 AM

What you need to do is not think about that right now. Have your baby, wait your 6-8 weeks to heal, (or longer), then worry about it. Nothing you can do about it right now, and if you focus on it, you are likely to try to start before your body is ready and you'll just end up harming your efforts. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:21 AM
I agree with Casey...hugs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)