Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

skinny fiber

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:51 AM
  • 2 Replies
Just wondering if anyone has tried it...if so do you have a success story? I have a friend on Facebook that has been selling it for a year and I've seen multiple people write in about how much they love the product. I finally got myself some...anyone have experience with it?

I am not here to get bashed about a weight loss plan. I know eating right and exercising are the best ways to lose weight. I have a herniated disc in my back and other than walking...everything else is super painful. I'm trying to get some weight off to alleviated pressure on my back so that i CAN exercise in and proper fashion.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Djinn83
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

It's not going to work. Sorry. I would walk as much as you can and eat healthy.

on a side note. I have SI joint dysfunction. A year ago I was walking with a cane. I was on 4 different pain medications. I did the steroid injections, had my nerves burnt away, and a trial nerve stimulator implant in my spine. After 2 pain management doctors and 3 physical therapists, I was told my only option was pelvic fusion surgery, which only had a 20% success rate! a 9 month recovery time, and a high risk I would end up in more pain. 

My husband was deployed, so I had to wait for the surgery. I'm glad I did. My 4th physical therapist got me moving, and lifting. He told me to push through the pain. I started with assisted body weight squats with my cane. Now 1 year later I am pain med free and squatting 190 lbs., running 3 miles, and deadlifting 150 lbs. I'm not cured. I still have SI joint dysfunction, but lifting manages my pain far better than drugs.

obviously your condition is unique, and you need to consult a doctor and/or therapist. But don't lose hope. Many times exercise and strengthening can manage your pain. 

schatzi869
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a bottle too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)