Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Workout Wednesday - What did you do??

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:04 PM
  • 12 Replies
Even though I told myself I was going to skip my workout today since my legs, back and shoulders were preventing me from moving like a human, I went anyway.

Walked at highest incline for about 12 minutes and then worked biceps and triceps. Stretched and rolled out and now I'm not walking like a broken-backed zombie.

What did you do??
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4kidsrock2
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I am just getting back into working out again after backsliding and gaining back all of my weight. So far today I managed to get in a 2 mile hike before I had to take my daughter to get a root canal. I am hoping to do at least another 2 but hopefully 4 miles this evening but it will depend on how my daughter is feeling, especially since she is my usual babysitter for my younger daughter.

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Ouch!! Hoping your daughter is feeling well and not in any pain! I'm a big baby when it comes to anything tooth related but my daughter is a champ - had 4 teeth pulled for braces and didn't cry or take the prescribed pills. Next day she was chasing chickens with her friend. I was a mess for her.

Quoting my4kidsrock2:

I am just getting back into working out again after backsliding and gaining back all of my weight. So far today I managed to get in a 2 mile hike before I had to take my daughter to get a root canal. I am hoping to do at least another 2 but hopefully 4 miles this evening but it will depend on how my daughter is feeling, especially since she is my usual babysitter for my younger daughter.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Great job mama!

fitnessfanatic7
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Eccentric Upper from P90X3...push ups, pull ups and various moves using weights.
Djinn83
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Pull day. Back and biceps. Overhand pullups, bent over rows, chin ups, bicep curls, hammer curls.

ruby_jewel_04
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Cleaned, repacked, and organized my storage unit. By myself. And it was about 100 degrees in there. Ugh. I'm beat.

LillysMom12
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I drove across the state to see my trainer Nd I was down 4 pounds ! Woohoo!
Cherie74
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I worked arms and went on a run...and it ended up being my longest run ever! According to RunKeeper it was my furthest (6.8 miles), longest time (1 hr. 8 minutes), hilliest and somehow through it all, I kept my pace under 10 min/mile. All in all, a great NSV for me!! I need a wheelchair today, but whatever....

delmobaby
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I did week 1 day 2 of couch to 5k. Did some upper body workouts and a squat challenge and about 20 minutes hiit before shower and bed.
MommyJill87
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Yesterday was a pretty good upper body/cardio day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)