Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Summer Weight Loss Challenge Day 15: Non Scale Victories ~ BONUS DAY!

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM
  • 58 Replies

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Water Bottle!

Welcome to day 15 of the Summer Weight Loss Challenge!

You are half way through the 30 day challenge! Tell us how you are doing!

Share with us your non scale victories thus far. Tell us if you are more aware of what you are eating. Are you able to get through your new workout DVD? Did you incorporate cardio into your day? Have you gone a few days without having a soda? Is your workout getting a little easier? Are you feeling more energized. Is your water intake is increasing. Are you reading lablels and making cleaner choices at the grocery store?

Whatever your victories are, share them with us today!

If you have had a set back or need extra motivation, how can we help?

treadmillOne member who signs up for the Summer Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 25 of the daily posts will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Gift Pack!

Click here to sign up: Join our Summer Weight Loss Challenge and WIN a CafeMom Gift Pack!

by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms_Angels1960
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

The scale hasn't moved for me for quite a while I have changed a lot about what I do I have no idea what to do next.

My victories are though that I am eating healthier and I am moving more.

kickstandkendra
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I am wearing a pair of pants that I haven't worn in a while. They are still a bit snug, but they won't be for long! I am walking further distances than I was before and am getting in exercise with my kids, instead of using them as a reason why I don't have time. 

delmobaby
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Definitely paying more attention to labels and what I'm eating. Also drinking more water. The soda I had already gotten rid of awhile back. Haven't weighed yet but I do feel more energized when eating right and exercising.
othermom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:34 AM

I am working on eating better and exercising more whuich has been good.

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm still recovering but was able to walk .5 miles around the block this weekend.  I've also been able to do more and more at physical therapy!

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I've been on my feet more and more each day

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:36 AM
2 moms liked this

I am still gluten, sugar, dairy, soy, processed food, caffeine free.  About 100 days.

the3Rs
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

My most recent non scale victory is losing 3 pants sizes...and I'm close to losing 4 pant sizes...I'm nearly there!

sarah824
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been a little slow going the last few days because we just got back from a camping trip. I am getting back to my regular schedule today finally.

emtgirl885
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I am doing well. I have been drinking tons of water and eating healthy...reaching for fruit instead of sweets. I know that I have slimmed down...I put on my shorts today that I have not wore for awhile, and they are a little loose and the thigh area fits better. I am excited! My arms are looking more toned and I have ankles. I have more energy and am so happy!! My belly is slimming down, which is nice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN