Who would've thought that snacking between meals is actually GOOD for your weight loss.
Here is why snacking is important:
- Snacking can prevent you from overeating when it comes to mealtime.
- Intense hunger can cause you to choose less healthy options at mealtime
- Snacking keeps your metabolism constantly running
- Small frequent meals, rather than 3 large meals a day, mean your blood sugar remains steady
- Snacks are fuel for your body between meals that provide you with energy, so opt for healthy options like fruits, veggies and nuts
Do you snack?
Do you find it helps you stay on track with your dietary needs?
What types of things do you snack on?