Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Apparently I need....

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:05 AM
  • 12 Replies
New (smaller) bras! Someone pointed it out in P90X this morning that my sports bras don't hold me in, and then I was looking at some pictures my sister took this week, and boy, am I droopy!
A year ago, I was a 40F or something (but my youngest ds was born in June '13) and now maybe I'm a 36C-D? I'm still nursing but maybe only for a few more months. I don't want to buy new nursing bras, but damn, I need to do something lol!
Anyone else ever deal with this? I hope I don't lose any more off my chest (just gut and thighs, please!)
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

That's a good thing in my opinion:)

5kidzzz
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Yup...I'm getting real close to an A  :(

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Women's breasts tend to be the fattiest areas on their bodies. When you burn fat, for most women, they are the very first thing to go. 

I'm an A cup now. :-(      At one point I was a C.

ERMDK
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:02 PM
I haven't been in a bra this small since high school, when I was 10-15 lbs. lighter!
Hey, that's something to realize: I'm only about 10 lbs heavier than graduation... 21 years ago!
SparklyCoffee
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:30 PM
I'm barely an A anymore. :(
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I love my size As (down from a B/C)!  While my friends have their C or D cup boobs flopping around when they exercise or we're riding, I don't have that problem!  Yay!  I'm 48 years old and can easily go bra-less and look good!

My grandmothers both were large-breasted...one even had breast reduction surgery to take care of back and shoulder problems. 

ERMDK
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:42 AM
I think my first bra was a B. Anyway, I also have pain and stress in my back, neck and shoulders, and if I can lose all the weight I need to, I plan to look into a reduction (and lift).

I bought some new bras today. Kind of fun, I guess.

Quoting michiganmom116:

I love my size As (down from a B/C)!  While my friends have their C or D cup boobs flopping around when they exercise or we're riding, I don't have that problem!  Yay!  I'm 48 years old and can easily go bra-less and look good!

My grandmothers both were large-breasted...one even had breast reduction surgery to take care of back and shoulder problems. 

mkmb129
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:29 AM
Woohoo! Mine are only a tiny but smaller at 30lbs lighter. I'm hoping these next 15-20 will take care of em! I was a small c prekids, now I'm a d/dd. :(
Cherie74
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I've always been an A and I'm still an A.  When I gained weight, it sure didn't go to my boobs, I'll tell you that!! But like someone else said, they don't get in the way when running, etc. Don't mind it all. My hubby definitely didn't marry me for my rack, lol, so he knows what he got himself into.

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I am still a DD- DDD after losing 80ish lbs

was a solid DDD, so I have not lost much of mine at all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)