Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH is a very thin man..........

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

Unlike me my hubby is a naturally thin guy but he has lost about 10lbs. Im thinking about buying him some protein powder to make him some shakes. The thing is I dont know which kind to buy. Do any of u know about this kinda thing. Id like to just feed him more but he's not a big eater and hes on some med for ppl who work swing shifts to help him stay awake and just like any other stimulant it decreases his appetite and gets him movin a bit more lol

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:19 PM

You can buy regular whey protein...any brand will do.  That's all I know to be honest:)  Good luck!

5kidzzz
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Doeas he want this or you just want him bigger?

If he is dropping to much weight he needs a doctor not a protein shake.

stcy79
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM

I like my hubby just the way he is and as far as seeing a Dr he goes every 3mo bc of the med he is on and he is battling low iron. He thinks its a good idea and a good way to help maybe get those 10lbs back and hopefully maintain it. Its about his health not his look( which I happen to love) But like I said he's already a naturally thin guy and to loose weight for him will start to make him look sickly......

Quoting 5kidzzz:

Doeas he want this or you just want him bigger?

If he is dropping to much weight he needs a doctor not a protein shake.

stcy79
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Thank you!  I didnt know if they where all the same or what. Like I said I dont have his problem... lol

Quoting darbyakeep45:

You can buy regular whey protein...any brand will do.  That's all I know to be honest:)  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)