Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

T25+Shakeology

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:16 PM
  • 52 Replies
I'm curious has anyone tried this or thought about trying it?? I want to try it but not right now.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhaney03
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:19 PM

i have finished t25 twice.  as far as shakeo.. i love the boost it gives me. if i don't have it, i need a nap by 2pm but it doesn't give me jitters or anything like that.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I've done T25 before...not the entire thing but started it.  Never tried the shakeology though.

MzKhan86
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 6:55 AM
What weer your results?? I wanna try the drinks I got the T25 bootleg online. I just need the cables and the shake. I thought the shake had some special stuff in there to help lose weight too. Lol.

Quoting mhaney03:

i have finished t25 twice.  as far as shakeo.. i love the boost it gives me. if i don't have it, i need a nap by 2pm but it doesn't give me jitters or anything like that.

MzKhan86
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 6:56 AM
The shakes are soooo expensive... I assumed it would help.

Quoting MzKhan86: What weer your results?? I wanna try the drinks I got the T25 bootleg online. I just need the cables and the shake. I thought the shake had some special stuff in there to help lose weight too. Lol.

Quoting mhaney03:

MomRocs1102
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I have considered Shakeology but i havent.  I did recently order the 21 day fix from beach body.

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:19 AM
I don't like the shakes but I don't do meal replacements stuff. The works outs work great though.
MzKhan86
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Have you seen a difference in your body since the workout minus the shakeology?? I downloaded it so I have the alpha, beta, and gamma.

Quoting KelliansMom: I don't like the shakes but I don't do meal replacements stuff. The works outs work great though.
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:34 AM
2 moms liked this
I have regular insanity and bbl , I want t25. But as long as I eat as clean as I can I notice a big difference in my body after working out period. The shakes to me don't taste good and don't teach you how to eat right

Quoting MzKhan86: Have you seen a difference in your body since the workout minus the shakeology?? I downloaded it so I have the alpha, beta, and gamma.

Quoting KelliansMom: I don't like the shakes but I don't do meal replacements stuff. The works outs work great though.
MamaSarah1104
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a beachbody "coach" and use the shakeology for my breakfasts daily. I'm a fan of the vanilla I think it tastes like cake batter and gives me the sweet fix I need. I'm currently doing 21 day fix, but in doing t25 next. I've done it with my husband for 2 weeks before and really liked it until I fell off track with lots of going ons. I'm excited to do it again, but wanted to try 21 day fix to get into the groove of healthy eating and working out.
MzKhan86
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Okay cool. Thanks. I usually make my own drinks. Nutribullet. All my veggies and fruits in 1.

Quoting KelliansMom: I have regular insanity and bbl , I want t25. But as long as I eat as clean as I can I notice a big difference in my body after working out period. The shakes to me don't taste good and don't teach you how to eat right

Quoting MzKhan86: Have you seen a difference in your body since the workout minus the shakeology?? I downloaded it so I have the alpha, beta, and gamma.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)