Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

when your 5 year old thinks you are pregnant and you are NOT

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:22 AM
  • 2 Replies

Its time to get serious!! OK I know I will look back and laugh but last week my 5 year old was convinced he was getting that baby sibling he wants. DH and I kept saying no so he replied then my is mommy belly getting bigger. Yes I restrainded from slapping him but finally broke down and ordered my nutrisystem. I did it before after my oldest was about 2 and did pretty good. Financially could only do 3 months back then but when I got off it I had a better idea of portions and free snack foods and so on. Got pregnant about a year later and have been going up and down since. I am active but with 2 kids its just been harder to make the commitment but youngest starts school this month so child care bill now 1/3 of what it was so have some extra money. Still working on the timing thing for excerise but I turn 40 in December so now I am determined to drop 40lbs by my 40th (realistiacally I know its more like 40 by end of year but I have extended my bucket list to 1/1/15)

by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SpurgeonMom
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:25 AM
I know the feeling mama. My son is 5 we were at Elitches last week and when we were about to get on the sea Dragon ride my son rubbed my belly and said ooooo mommy is having another baby. I had to explain to the ride agreement that I was not and could ride on the ride.
ljmom24
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Kids are brutally honest. He was disappointment to hear mom just fat.

My oldest awhile back when dh and I where discussing weight declared but dad isn't fat. Bs been tell him for years he is pregnant with a keg!!

Quoting SpurgeonMom: I know the feeling mama. My son is 5 we were at Elitches last week and when we were about to get on the sea Dragon ride my son rubbed my belly and said ooooo mommy is having another baby. I had to explain to the ride agreement that I was not and could ride on the ride.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN