Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
I'm a Jillian Michaels whore. I just did Ripped in 30 and Banish fat boost metabolism workout. I am beat and I feel great. I have Shaun The but I don't know if I can get into him. I have his workouts but never attempted 1. Maybe because I'm scared I won't get much of a workout out of him or maybe because I won't enjoy him as much as I do Jillian.
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Replies (21-28):
taramac
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:36 AM
I love Shaun T. I have done Insanity and T25 and they are both great workouts.
MzKhan86
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Idk how I just survived what I just did. I think I was setting myself up for murder. Lol. I did Ripped in 30, then T25 Alpha Cardin and ended it with Windsor Pirates for abs... oh boy..!!! Lol.

Quoting taramac: I love Shaun T. I have done Insanity and T25 and they are both great workouts.
taramac
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 4:48 PM
You did all of those back to back? Damn, I would be passed out!

Quoting MzKhan86: Idk how I just survived what I just did. I think I was setting myself up for murder. Lol. I did Ripped in 30, then T25 Alpha Cardin and ended it with Windsor Pirates for abs... oh boy..!!! Lol.

Quoting taramac: I love Shaun T. I have done Insanity and T25 and they are both great workouts.
MzKhan86
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Lol.

Quoting taramac: You did all of those back to back? Damn, I would be passed out!

Quoting MzKhan86: Idk how I just survived what I just did. I think I was setting myself up for murder. Lol. I did Ripped in 30, then T25 Alpha Cardin and ended it with Windsor Pirates for abs... oh boy..!!! Lol.

TurboMom81
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 7:16 PM
I love Shaun T and Chalene Johnson!
Donna.June
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I followed Dance Fitness with Jessica and Tiffany Rothe.

I didn't lose any weight, but was so surprised that I lost a couple of inches! I had no idea that could happen. I was so upset that I had been working my butt off and hadn't lost weight.

I'm so psyched about it now :)
MzKhan86
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 7:57 PM
I don't know how i feel about Chalene Johnson yet.
Quoting TurboMom81: I love Shaun T and Chalene Johnson!
TurboMom81
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I really liked her from Turbo Jam and ChaLEAN Extreme, I enjoyed Turbo Fire too. I have not touched Piyo. Pilates and yoga are not really my thing.

I have been doing Mossa on XBox Fitness. Those trainers are pretty cool.

Quoting MzKhan86: I don't know how i feel about Chalene Johnson yet.
Quoting TurboMom81: I love Shaun T and Chalene Johnson!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)