Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is Your Biggest Victory to Date?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM
  • 36 Replies

What has been your biggest victory to date? Scale or Non Scale share yours!

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hiker11
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Hiking Mt. LeConte was definitely my biggest victory. I talked about doing it for three years before I had the guts to do it.
doomshroom
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm 3 pounds from my goal! I figure that's close enough to be considered a victory, as I've lost over 75 lbs in the last year! All the "skinny clothes" I saved from years ago are actually too big now. So excited to go shopping for new fall clothes. I can finally wear stuff I like, instead of whatever fits!

michiganmom116
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Regaining my health and energy...feeling 20 years younger!

tiredmomfor2
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Getting my health back! Knowing I will be around to see my kids raised. Kicking my eating disorders butt!
Having my husband and kids tell me they are proud of me.
Oh and the newest scale victory? that happened this morning. Officially down 90 lbs..a size 20 to a 2. :)
tiredmomfor2
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Also. I went shopping this weekend. Purchased all small and size 2's
sissyboogs
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I've made a lifestyle change I actually feel like I can stick with.

I've lost 24 pounds in the past 2 months.

I finally got the courage to go to the gym alone...and I loved it!

I've successfully given up pop...I no longer have cravings.

My starting weight was 404...I have a long way to go...but all the things I've listed are huge for me =)
MzKhan86
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:56 AM
If I saw that on the scale I'd me jumping for joy. Congrats. You're somewhere where I want to be.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Mobile Photo

Getting my health back! Knowing I will be around to see my kids raised. Kicking my eating disorders butt!
Oh and the newest scale victory? that happened this morning. Officially down 90 lbs..a size 20 to a 2. :)
MzKhan86
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I feel great when I'm walking,running up the stairs, etc. I have endurance, I don't easily tire out. I feel like a feather, I feel stronger..overall I feel great. My mom said yesterday you are skinny but you look so healthy Then she said she was proud of my success and that was a great feeling.
tiredmomfor2
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Lol thanks!
If I can lose it...anyone can. You can do it!

Quoting MzKhan86: If I saw that on the scale I'd me jumping for joy. Congrats. You're somewhere where I want to be.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Mobile Photo

MzKhan86
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Yea it is the last 5 lbs that doesnt want to go lol.want I guess I should me happy because over never been the weight I am now.

Quoting tiredmomfor2: Lol thanks!
If I can lose it...anyone can. You can do it!

Quoting MzKhan86: If I saw that on the scale I'd me jumping for joy. Congrats. You're somewhere where I want to be.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)