• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really want to cry

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:56 AM
  • 11 Replies
3 moms liked this

but of Happiness, on saturday  I weight in and I'm at 168 pounds, after two months I've lost 12 pounds which is great for me! I feel more energy, those HIIT workouts that at the beginning were a torture for me are kind of easier now, I can do more reps, also when I jogg I feel lighter..that's an amazing feeling, good thing too my hubby and my DD are eating veggies for lunch and dinner!!! yeeeahh which is great since before most of our food were processed and very high in fat and calories, my DD joins me when I go to jog.

and yesterday we went out and I posted some pics on facebook and a couple of people commented that  I look thiner...that was a great feeling too. actually I'm 2 sizes down. I'm using size 14 now.. all this is a Huge motivation for me, to keep on, to become a better version of me.

I read all the post here, and you ladies have great advices.. Thanks for been supportive with everyone.

dancing

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

AWESOME JOB!  CONGRATS!

FitTwinMama
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome! You should be so proud of yourself and your hard work! I host free fitness challenge groups if you ever wanted to join. Good luck in your journey!!
tiredmomfor2
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Amazing! Great job!
EvilQueenMommy
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:31 PM

woohoo

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
This is fantastic!! Not only are you changing you, you're changing your family - for the better!

Good job lady!!! Keep it up!
Liz132
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 6:51 AM
Awesome! I love that you are including the whole family
Lebowski98
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

That's so amazing!!!!  Way to go!!!

Pukity
by Noreen on Nov. 5, 2014 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Since day 1 I thought about including them, my DH is overweight too and thank God he agreed to it and DD is fine but I wantes to encourge her to eat more veggies and is true, they follow the example now that she sees evryine eating cucumber tomato carrots letuve, she eats them. And she likes them just with lemon juice so she is not asking for dressing and that makes me happy because I hope you grow on a healthy weight. Thabks for the support

Quoting Liz132: Awesome! I love that you are including the whole family
Liz132
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
The healthy habits your dd is learning from you now will benefit her her whole life. It's got to be encouraging to see them following your example. Keep up the good work!

Quoting Pukity: Since day 1 I thought about including them, my DH is overweight too and thank God he agreed to it and DD is fine but I wantes to encourge her to eat more veggies and is true, they follow the example now that she sees evryine eating cucumber tomato carrots letuve, she eats them. And she likes them just with lemon juice so she is not asking for dressing and that makes me happy because I hope you grow on a healthy weight. Thabks for the support

Quoting Liz132: Awesome! I love that you are including the whole family
momto1ryen
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! Way to stay motivated.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)