Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So maybe it's just me BUT....

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

So..... Not to be a Debbie Downer because I know we are all here to lose weight and/or tone BUT I feel like for me personally over the past 2-3 weeks that I'm losing weight too quickly. I mean I went from 175 to 168 in about 3 weeks and I don't think that's normal or healthy.

I have no appetite like I snack here and there but to sit and eat a big meal I can't do it and IDK why. I mean I'm not exercising or anything else just snacking here and there. Like yesterday for example I skipped breakfast (I hardly eat breakfast anyways) and I ate around 4:30. I had a cup of applesauce and a handful of pretzels and for dinner I had a bowl of cereal. 

I feel like I need to force myself to eat but I'm just not hungry and I'm starting to worry.

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MumsysGirl
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:53 PM

You have no appetite to eat?  

what do you feel? are you sick? 

Maybe your body's circulation change.

Djinn83
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 12:59 PM

On low calorie diets are are likely,losing as much muscle as you are fat. So weight loss will be quicker. 

SexyDiva19
by Group Admin on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Not sick. I've been dealing with some stress lately but usually I'm an emotional eater and so I would usually be stuffing my face with food but it's just like blah. Circulation?

Quoting MumsysGirl:

You have no appetite to eat?  

what do you feel? are you sick? 

Maybe your body's circulation change.

SexyDiva19
by Group Admin on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:25 PM

I'm not intentionally on a low cal diet though. I just can't seem to eat for some reason. This morning my mother made me eat a sandwich and she's going to make another one tonight so I know I need to watch my eating today because I don't know how many cals are in the sandwich.

Quoting Djinn83:

On low calorie diets are are likely,losing as much muscle as you are fat. So weight loss will be quicker. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)