Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 weeks pp

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:05 PM
  • 10 Replies
I am down to my pre pregnancy weight at 2weeks pp. I had to go get new pants for work because i go back the 20th. I had to buy a size 18. This makes me want to lose more weight. This makes me more eager to get healthy and to lose more than just my pregnancy weight. So once i am in the all clear i will start my weight loss journey. Hoping i can stick to it this time.
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Good luck with your journey and congratulations on your baby.

That is amazing at only 2 weeks PP.
Before you start any new workout program, make sure to get your doctors approval/clearance first.

bbyblueAK
by on Dec. 6, 2014 at 10:21 AM
I have my 6week check the first week of January. The only thing im doing now is watching portions, drinking lots of water, and walking my son to and from school.

Thank you. She is our last baby so im trying to enjoy it.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good luck with your journey and congratulations on your baby.

That is amazing at only 2 weeks PP. Before you start any new workout program, make sure to get your doctors approval/clearance first.

Pukity
by Noreen on Dec. 6, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Nice good job! A smaller size is alwaya a good mitivation and your health and family will thank you for that.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 7, 2014 at 5:28 AM

You can do it mama...great job and congrats!

bbyblueAK
by on Dec. 7, 2014 at 8:32 AM
I would love to get down to a size 8. My entire family is over weight and i don't want to be them. I see the problems they have now.

Quoting Pukity: Nice good job! A smaller size is alwaya a good mitivation and your health and family will thank you for that.
bbyblueAK
by on Dec. 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Thanks and i know i can do it it will just be hard at first.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

You can do it mama...great job and congrats!

Pukity
by Noreen on Dec. 7, 2014 at 9:05 AM

In my family too and with a family history of diabetes and heart problems I know where I was going to, so I´m trying to do my part. 

Good luck in your journey. :) 

Quoting bbyblueAK: I would love to get down to a size 8. My entire family is over weight and i don't want to be them. I see the problems they have now.
Quoting Pukity: Nice good job! A smaller size is alwaya a good mitivation and your health and family will thank you for that.

bbyblueAK
by on Dec. 7, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Thanks. What did you do that worked best for you?

Quoting Pukity:

In my family too and with a family history of diabetes and heart problems I know where I was going to, so I´m trying to do my part. 

Quoting bbyblueAK: I would love to get down to a size 8. My entire family is over weight and i don't want to be them. I see the problems they have now.

Pukity
by Noreen on Dec. 7, 2014 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I´m basically following a low carb diet, exercising 5 to 6 days a week, I'm taking metformin but is because I have PCOS due to insulin resistance not pre diabetic or diabetic at this time Thank God. and I' looking for my 2nd baby, and I feel that since I'm on Mefforming I'm loosing weight more steady. but the best for me has been the eating clean, drink plenty of water and keep myself active

Quoting bbyblueAK: Thanks. What did you do that worked best for you?
Quoting Pukity:

Lebowski98
by Member on Dec. 7, 2014 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my gosh...that's incredible!  Good for you!  You are going to inspire a lot of women out there!!!  :)  Way to go!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)