Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fats & oils: the good & the bad

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:29 PM
I have this amazing avocado lime oil I bought at a culinary fair. It's so amazing drizzled on salads. I'm actually bringing a salad of spinach, kale, avocados and strawberries with that oil for lunch to work tomorrow, with my chicken bone broth I made yesterday. :-)
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:30 PM

That sounds delicious!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv: I have this amazing avocado lime oil I bought at a culinary fair. It's so amazing drizzled on salads. I'm actually bringing a salad of spinach, kale, avocados and strawberries with that oil for lunch to work tomorrow, with my chicken bone broth I made yesterday. :-)

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Yum!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv: I have this amazing avocado lime oil I bought at a culinary fair. It's so amazing drizzled on salads. I'm actually bringing a salad of spinach, kale, avocados and strawberries with that oil for lunch to work tomorrow, with my chicken bone broth I made yesterday. :-)
bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Since oranges have come back into the house I've been making a dressing for my salads with orange juice(2T), lemon juice(1T) and walnut oil(1T) and drizzling some over spinach, shredded carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, and orange segments.  It's become a near addiction at lunch!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds good!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Since oranges have come back into the house I've been making a dressing for my salads with orange juice(2T), lemon juice(1T) and walnut oil(1T) and drizzling some over spinach, shredded carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, and orange segments.  It's become a near addiction at lunch!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)