Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uhm wow...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:31 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

I found some pics from late 2012 through 2014 what a difference!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RKL10
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Teach me your ways! You look amazing!
lapcounter
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:36 PM
Thanks. Drastically changes eating habits, baked or grilled. Cannot remember the last time I had fast food. Drinking lots of water, working out 6 days a week, one of those days is with a trainer. I started this process in Feb of 2014. I have maintained my goal weight since June.

Quoting RKL10: Teach me your ways! You look amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

You look great!  Your family is beautiful!

lapcounter
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:44 PM
Thank you.

Quoting michiganmom116:

You look great!  Your family is beautiful!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, you look great!

lapcounter
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:57 PM
Thank you.

Quoting kajira:

Wow, you look great!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RKL10
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:26 PM
Can you be my personal trainer? I love food to much :( and I make excuses not to work out! I also don't know many healthy recipes

Quoting lapcounter: Thanks. Drastically changes eating habits, baked or grilled. Cannot remember the last time I had fast food. Drinking lots of water, working out 6 days a week, one of those days is with a trainer. I started this process in Feb of 2014. I have maintained my goal weight since June.

lapcounter
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I use Pinterest and cooking light magazine a lot, sometimes I modify the recipes to make them healthier. I have learned if it's something you want bad enough you will do it. It's a total lifestyle chanGE and you have to into it or it won't work.

Quoting RKL10: Can you be my personal trainer? I love food to much :( and I make excuses not to work out! I also don't know many healthy recipes

Quoting lapcounter: Thanks. Drastically changes eating habits, baked or grilled. Cannot remember the last time I had fast food. Drinking lots of water, working out 6 days a week, one of those days is with a trainer. I started this process in Feb of 2014. I have maintained my goal weight since June.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RKL10
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with the whole lifestyle change as growing up I was always active every single day so I never had to worry about working out when I was older I could even eat horrible and never gain a pound until after my daughter and my husbands deployment I'm an emotional eater how I wish I would loose my appetite when I'm stressed instead I just eat anything and everything. But I know my husband wants to change how we eat too looks like I shall head over to Pinterest and start looking for recipes so I can go grocery shopping and we can start ASAP!

Quoting lapcounter: I use Pinterest and cooking light magazine a lot, sometimes I modify the recipes to make them healthier. I have learned if it's something you want bad enough you will do it. It's a total lifestyle chanGE and you have to into it or it won't work.

Quoting RKL10: Can you be my personal trainer? I love food to much :( and I make excuses not to work out! I also don't know many healthy recipes

bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow is right!  WTG, Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)