Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kim Kardashian : Fit into your jeans by friday 3 dvd series??

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

has anyone ever did them???

totally sucks she doesnt have a workout calender to go with the series.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:08 PM

What?!?!?! ohmygosh - no.  Not for me.

The woman and her family is notorious for trying every quack diet and fitness fad, plus use plastic surgery to improve themselves (not a huge issue but who's to say they didn't suck their fat out???).  If she were known for fitness and not various other attempts to stay famous, then yes, I'd maybe consider it. 

If I buy another set of DVDs, I'd buy the ones who show the girl (or guy) who was out of shape and is now in shape. IDK - like maybe one of the beachbody DVDs (only because I've done a few of them and they work cardio wise).

Did you buy them?  What do you think about them?

hillmom
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:13 PM
Like the above mom, I'm not about to try them. I'm currently doing PiYo, and it is an awesome 8 week program. I like the BeachBody programs, as they have proven results.

If you are looking for something cheaper, YouTube is a great source. There was a mama posting yesterday and a free challenge series on there.
JewelDelight08
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Ya i just got them today, i dont know wasnt about being cheaper im just trying to find something that works for me ya know???

I have PiYo, Brazil Butt Lift, and Lindsay Brin plus Jillian Michaels DVDS. 

I am just trying to get more of a variety

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:32 PM

I understand - I had to join a gym because I was so bored with videos - that and I was not motivated enough to get my butt off the couch.  I wish you the best of luck - post a review of what you think!

Quoting JewelDelight08:

Ya i just got them today, i dont know wasnt about being cheaper im just trying to find something that works for me ya know???

JewelDelight08
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Ya i go to PlanetFitness and love it also.

i made a goal every 10 pounds i loose ill get a hydro massage loi they also got tanning there and stuff but i look forward to those massages

Quoting mybratsmom:

I understand - I had to join a gym because I was so bored with videos - that and I was not motivated enough to get my butt off the couch.  I wish you the best of luck - post a review of what you think!

Quoting JewelDelight08:

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 7, 2015 at 6:28 AM

I would never buy anything touted by a member of that family, and KK doesn't exactly have a body that I aspire to have, I think she's kind of big actually. I wouldn't say she's in shape. 

bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 7:39 AM

There have got to be better choices!  LOL

I understand needing choices.  How about beachbody? Or  I'm in the middle of some Bob Harper workouts, his Insideout Method.  I'm disgustingly drenched at the end of the 1 hour workouts!  It's awesome!  Or there's a set of videos from the New York City Ballet that I am itching to buy!

Alliemad_003
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:54 AM
No, but I also don't work out well at home. I don't do the DVD thing. I go to a bootcamp three times a week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)