Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to the gym been a year

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:59 AM
  • 6 Replies
5 moms liked this

Ok mommas wish me luck lol. Im going back to the gym this morning havent been there for a year. I did great last year lost 52 lbs then alot of family stuff happend quit and gained all but 6 back. Im tired of being fat and tired all the time. I wanted to go last week but the stomach virus ran through our house so i had to take care of everyone and no one got it the same time lol. Then of course I caught it. I need to get back where I was. I quit talking to all the toxic people in my life changed my phone number and deleted my facebook and twitter. Now im working on me. I wanna lose 126. 

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Good luck! 

tiredmom29
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Thanks. Not sure why im so nervous wish I had someone to go workout with me. Im getting ready to leave once the car warms up its freezin outside. Since im startin all over anyone advice i wanna do weights every other day like today and friday. How much cardio im thinking today 45 mins

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for you!!! You can pretend I'm there with you - I go to the gym by myself but always think about the girls from this group being in the gym around me. ;-). This way I don't feel so self-conscious or alone.
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:21 PM

You can do it!  I know its so much easier when someone is there with you.  I wish my husband was more health minded since he isn't I lean on my friends.  I bug them constantly to join me at the gym or for a walk, anything. I just like to keep moving and not sitting or I eat out of bordom. 

When I started I did 20min cardio 5 days a week and mon/wed/fri weights/resistance/circuit.  Now I average 30m cardio (sometimes I do more depending on how I feel) and two days a week weights at a Crossfit gym.

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:23 PM

I should add I was doing the Crossfit last year and stopped from Nov to this week because of moving/, a job change and a car accident but will be returning next week.  I'm so excited!  I REALLY love CrossFit-that is one thing I beg friends to go along to though.  Its HARD but the feeling when you finish is amazing.  Addicting really.

shadowmoon
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)