Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

workout clothes

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:49 PM
  • 15 Replies
Anyone know of any good places to order or get workout clothes. I tired of wearing sweat pants. I want something thick not thin like yoga pants. Thank you
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto1ryen
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:26 PM
Almost everything I wear is under armour and I love their stuff. Has great material, breathes good and after multiple upon multiple washes it still looks new. Ive just started trying a few things from target and while I like the sports bra I grabbed, I'm less impressed with the clothing. OK but doesn't seems to wear as nice.
muzzyh
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
If cost is an issue then Old Navy actually has great options in thicker materials for their workout clothes. And Gap Body has good clothes, too. Otherwise check out the Sugoi, Craft, and Asics websites.
lapcounter
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:18 AM
Under Armour and VS is what I use
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_twingirl
by Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:26 AM
Thank you def going to look into them
Mystres
by Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:35 AM
I picked up yoga type pants from Walmart. They were 12$ I think.
MsStaceyu
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:50 AM
I usually buy the store brands from Kohls or JC Penney. Usually pretty affordable with store coupons or coupon codes.
FallMama
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 9:12 AM

I like Fabletics, lululemon, and athleta.  I have clothes from all 3 stores, as well as clothes from Target, Costco, etc.  My favorite is definitely Fabletics, for the price, quality, and type.

andrea96
by Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 10:50 AM

I buy a lot of my workout clothes at Kohl's or Target.

stcy79
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 11:59 AM
L8l i feel like an odd one out here, i ware old muscle shirts and my summer shorts, but i workout at home. If i where going to buy some odd start at Walmart to. Gl

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

lizfnf
by Liz on Jan. 15, 2015 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I love old navy compression pants. They're thick, really support, and don't shift at all while working out. They're all I use and they are at a non heart attack inducing price.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)