Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

healthy eating

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:52 PM
  • 7 Replies
What are some of your favorite meals? Snacks? Drinks?
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momto1ryen
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:36 PM
Drink is always water. Snacks are usually fruit, nuts or cheese. I'm a huge orange person so I usually eat a bag in a week. Meals are beef to chicken to soups. I just try to be smart about it with portion and since I cook from scratch I can usually swap ingredients and I also use all fresh produce and herbs.
michiganmom116
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 6:56 AM

I drink water most of the time except for breakfast when I add a mug of veggie juice for added nutrition.

Snacks:  nuts, hard boiled eggs, one apple or pear with 2 oz. cheese, dairy-free homemade pudding, guac & veggies, celery & cream cheese, cottage cheese & fruit

meals:  spicy roast chicken/baked sweet potatoes/steamed broccoli, beanless chili, beef roast/potatoes/carrots/salad, soups/stews, pizza salad, pulled pork salad, taco salad, chicken fajita salad, frittatas, rosemary chicken, honey mustard chicken, steak with sauteed mushrooms & onions/mock baked potato casserole/salad, ham/cheesy broccoli/sweet potatoes...and a lot more

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 15, 2015 at 9:04 AM
I wonder if maybe we can get the Mods to create a sticky thread in the forum to post healthy recipes in. We get at least 3 separate threads a week asking for clean/healthy recipes and I don't think Rhonda has time to keep constantly reposting her cookbook lol.
lapcounter
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 9:14 AM
Water with Spark. Almonds, bananas, pistachios, cherries, apples and oranges. Grilled or baked chicken or fish, baked sweet potatoes, veggies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andrealea11
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 9:23 AM

I like carrots, apples, almonds. I really like most fruits and vegetables. I like to make yummy salads too. 

MzKhan86
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 1:59 PM
I only drink water mostly. I drink coffee and I do indulge in diet soda here and there. I make a protein, veggie and fruit smoothie every morning. I don't really have a favorite meal. My favorite snack is pretzels and hummus or crackers and cheese oh and I love pineapples yum.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 16, 2015 at 5:15 AM

I like grilled chicken on salads:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)