Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Naked arms.!!

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:06 AM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I've been focusing on toning for about 4 months now and my arms are looking great. I do kickboxing, kettelbell and I used dumbbells for when I do JM no more trouble zones.
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stcy79
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:37 AM
Ur arms look great, I can see the muscle and they look so lean. Wish mine did. I have some light freeweighs I use and I've started push ups hoping that will do my arms and some upper back.

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

almburr
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:43 AM
Good job! I have thick bulky arms which I love. I do Body Beast love it!
bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:44 AM

Nice!  What weight dumbbells are you using?

MzKhan86
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:48 AM
Push ups are supposed to tone your arms and shoulders. Dips will tone your triceps.

Quoting stcy79: Ur arms look great, I can see the muscle and they look so lean. Wish mine did. I have some light freeweighs I use and I've started push ups hoping that will do my arms and some upper back.
MzKhan86
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:49 AM
Thanks. I don't like mine bulky I just want them toned and lean. I never heard of Body Beast. I'm going to look into that.

Quoting almburr: Good job! I have thick bulky arms which I love. I do Body Beast love it!
MzKhan86
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:51 AM
I use 5 lb dumbbells for no more trouble zones. I use a 15 and 20 lb kb and when I kickboxing I use 3 lb hand weights.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Cool, thanks.

Quoting MzKhan86: I use 5 lb dumbbells for no more trouble zones. I use a 15 and 20 lb kb and when I kickboxing I use 3 lb hand weights.
Quoting bluerooffarm:

stcy79
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:38 AM
I want sure what a dip was so I looked it up, it said it's the best excercise to build tune chest muscles, lol I'm already just a B cup, i might loose that with dips. I sure thought i was working my upper back, guess ill have to look something up to do that at home.

uote name="MzKhan86" id="0"] Push ups are supposed to tone your arms and shoulders. Dips will tone your triceps.

Quoting stcy79: Ur arms look great, I can see the muscle and they look so lean. Wish mine did. I have some light freeweighs I use and I've started push ups hoping that will do my arms and some upper back.

Djinn83
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Those are chest dips. Look up tricep dips.

and chest muscle doesn't cause loss of boobs. Low bodyfat percentage does. 

Quoting stcy79: I want sure what a dip was so I looked it up, it said it's the best excercise to build tune chest muscles, lol I'm already just a B cup, i might loose that with dips. I sure thought i was working my upper back, guess ill have to look something up to do that at home. uote name="MzKhan86" id="0"] Push ups are supposed to tone your arms and shoulders. Dips will tone your triceps.

stcy79
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:39 AM
Oh, lol. Ok im gonna look now. Ty

Quoting Djinn83:

Those are chest dips. Look up tricep dips.

and chest muscle doesn't cause loss of boobs. Low bodyfat percentage does. 

Quoting stcy79: I want sure what a dip was so I looked it up, it said it's the best excercise to build tune chest muscles, lol I'm already just a B cup, i might loose that with dips. I sure thought i was working my upper back, guess ill have to look something up to do that at home.

uote name="MzKhan86" id="0"] Push ups are supposed to tone your arms and shoulders. Dips will tone your triceps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)