Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Using a Fitbit

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:50 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

For my bday I got a Fitbit charge hr. It's like a watch and connects to my iPhone app. I'm excited to use this at the gym tomorrow and even tonight to see how my sleep pattern is!

anyone have one of these? 

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:02 PM

It sounds similar to what I have-the Misfit Shine.  LOVE my Shine :)

Molimomma
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:28 PM

I have the Fitbit One. I've had it for 2 years now, love it!

lizfnf
by Liz on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:31 PM
I have the fitbit flex. I love it!
ELFs_Mommy
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:32 PM
My mom got me the Fitbit flex for my birthday and I love it!
Texasladybug84
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:33 PM

Awesome! What has it helped u the most with? Have u noticed if it's more accurate than manually entering in steps or activity? 

Quoting Molimomma:

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:19 PM
I have the fitbit flex! Love the challenges the most. Add me
Jennettedawn@hotmail.com
Texasladybug84
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:18 PM

Okay I just invited u! My email addy is Armstrong7984

Quoting jendawn1: I have the fitbit flex! Love the challenges the most. Add me Jennettedawn@hotmail.com

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 1, 2015 at 6:13 AM

Hope you like it!!!

Molimomma
by Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:28 AM

It's VERY motivating! I hate not getting enough steps in it gets me up off my butt. I have several friends who have them too and it lists your step "rank" compared to your friends so my competitive nature comes out(I hate being second on the list!). I just started using the activity tracker more consistently and I love that too because I love all those check marks on the calendar. The IPad ap is easier to use than the website to log stuff, I like it much better. I also like being able to go back and look at the graphs for a week, month, or even a year. it's very accurate but it might depend where you wear it, I always wear mine clipped to my shirt or in my pants pocket.

Quoting Texasladybug84:

Awesome! What has it helped u the most with? Have u noticed if it's more accurate than manually entering in steps or activity? 

Quoting Molimomma:

Texasladybug84
by on Feb. 1, 2015 at 1:56 PM
Nice! Mine has to be on my wrist for my heart rate and sleep pattern. I have no friends on Fitbit though, but it sounds like fun!

Quoting Molimomma:

It's VERY motivating! I hate not getting enough steps in it gets me up off my butt. I have several friends who have them too and it lists your step "rank" compared to your friends so my competitive nature comes out(I hate being second on the list!). I just started using the activity tracker more consistently and I love that too because I love all those check marks on the calendar. The IPad ap is easier to use than the website to log stuff, I like it much better. I also like being able to go back and look at the graphs for a week, month, or even a year. it's very accurate but it might depend where you wear it, I always wear mine clipped to my shirt or in my pants pocket.

Quoting Texasladybug84:

Quoting Molimomma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)