Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hit my goal weight

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:07 AM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I'm lighter than I was in high school. 128 lbs
But I'm still fat and flabby πŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜–

I haven't kept up with working out this summer. I'm joining the YMCA with my kids today! I really hope I can tone up!!!!!

Do any of you ladies have any inspiration or success stories to share?

Edit! I am 10 mo pp with baby 2 and my first child is 2 yrs old I was 155 pp with # 2 and I *still* breastfeed!! 😴
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Djinn83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:20 AM

way to goFirst off... Way to go!!!! 

And you aren't fat. If you want to tighten up lift some weights. And by weights I don't mean 3 or even 5 lb weights. It takes some serious weight and strict nutrition for women to put on any decent amount of muscle mass. And it doesn't happen overnight. Start lifting, and start lifting heavy. You will be amazed at how it will change your body.

good luck!

jupiter5
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:27 AM
Thanks!!!
I definitely have lifting as my goal. And probably eating more protein and folliage.
I am sooo excited to start working out! My schedule is crazy right now and it's snowing but this YMCA has childcare included so I am finally going to be able to work in some healthy me time!!!

Quoting Djinn83:

way to goFirst off... Way to go!!!! 

And you aren't fat. If you want to tighten up lift some weights. And by weights I don't mean 3 or even 5 lb weights. It takes some serious weight and strict nutrition for women to put on any decent amount of muscle mass. And it doesn't happen overnight. Start lifting, and start lifting heavy. You will be amazed at how it will change your body.

good luck!

MzKhan86
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
You look amaaaazing. Congrats on your weightloss and meeting your goal. I have 3. 6 yrs, 22 months and 10 months. I to focused on toning after I got to my goal. I do Kettlebell and Jillian Michaels workouts. Good luck on your toning process. Eat healthy and get protein.
jupiter5
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:41 AM
Thanks!!! The lighting was good for that second shot lol

Wow 3 good job mama that must be fun to watch. I know my 2 are sooo much funner when they are together!!

Quoting MzKhan86: You look amaaaazing. Congrats on your weightloss and meeting your goal. I have 3. 6 yrs, 22 months and 10 months. I to focused on toning after I got to my goal. I do Kettlebell and Jillian Michaels workouts. Good luck on your toning process. Eat healthy and get protein.
MzKhan86
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:53 AM
Lol thanks they drive me crazy. They all are mommy's babies non are for daddy lol. They harass me and stalk me all day. They do make me laugh though.

Quoting jupiter5: Thanks!!! The lighting was good for that second shot lol

Wow 3 good job mama that must be fun to watch. I know my 2 are sooo much funner when they are together!!
Quoting MzKhan86: You look amaaaazing. Congrats on your weightloss and meeting your goal. I have 3. 6 yrs, 22 months and 10 months. I to focused on toning after I got to my goal. I do Kettlebell and Jillian Michaels workouts. Good luck on your toning process. Eat healthy and get protein.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)