Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exercise and PMS?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:59 PM
  • 12 Replies
How many of exercise during that time of month? I usually do, when I don't feel so exhausted.
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:01 PM
I do. I find it helps cramps flow and bitch attitude.
michiganmom116
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 5:01 PM

I do, but I don't really have any problems with PMS anyway.

stcy79
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:05 PM
Even on the worst days I do. The guilt of not doing it for me far out weighs the pms,cramps or heavy bleeding. I feel like it helps push out the yucky of it all and relieves the symptoms.

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

On my worst days it's such a struggle, but I do it anyway.  It makes the flow even heavier, but then it's over earlier.  

Nothing else in my life gets a pass because of aunt flow, so why should I let myself take the time off of exercise?

Molimomma
by Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 8:05 AM

I struggle with the oppressive fatigue and usually get a hormone triggered migraine but I try to push through when I can. If I can power through I do. Sometimes I settle for just yoga.

Liz132
by Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 8:13 AM

I do, my periods are pretty light and I almost never get cramps anymore. I generally feel pretty good during mine.  I use to get very painful and heavy periods before I had kids so I do understand why it's hard for some to continue working out.

nebraskamomto2
by Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 10:11 AM

I do unless cramps or headache are too bad

Want to tighten, tone, and firm up that baby belly?  Have you tried the 45 minute body wrap applicator that gives you results lasting 3-6 months! Message me or visit my website for more info or to order yours!  http://www.angelak.myitworks.com/ 

MzKhan86
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 10:34 AM
Depends on how I feel. Usually I'm not in pain so I will and I just put a tampon and a pad on and I exercise.
SylvanaT
by Member on Feb. 6, 2015 at 7:58 AM

i try and workout even if i'm PMSing, i always find that i feel better after. I don't don HIIT workouts though, i chose more mind & body stuff like yoga/pilates

MommyC57
by Member on Feb. 6, 2015 at 9:25 AM

I do.  Sometimes it's really hard because I'm exhausted.  I don't work as hard as I normally do in my workout but it's better than not doing it.  And I always feel better after I'm done!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)