Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ladies that are ready to take the 21 day fix challenge?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:04 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hi ladies,I know it's hard to get to the gym sometimes or we just don't have the time. Well, I found 30 min a day to get a workout done in the comfort of my own home, lost 20 lbs, eating clean with the help of the 21 day fix meal planner and drinking shakeology. I am currently 9 months postpartum. I feel awesome! Let me tell you, I would have given up on Day 5, because this is hard!
but..
Now I want to pay it forward and I have decided to become a Coach and I want to help others do the same thing. So I'm looking for women who would like to join me in a super fun accountability group that's gonna start on Jan.25th if you would like more information, please comment or message me with your email for more info!

This may or may not be for you, but at least its a chance to get more info on getting fit and healthy for summer!

I'd love to share more
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
marinesweetie
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:38 AM
Id like more info :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kisses4J
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:26 AM
i messaged you
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group and congrats!

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 23, 2015 at 7:22 AM
2 moms liked this

January 25th has already passed. 

You are NOT allowed to sell Shakeology here in this group. Its against the terms of service. You want to talk about clean eating, thats fantastic, but you can't prey upon our members to buy your program. 

4puddintaters
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

congratulations are in order! its hard work losing weight and maintaining it thru diet and exercise bcz its such a lifestyle change. I am gettn ready to start on green smoothies and juicing. im learning the different combinations of greens and herbs and fruits for different issues such as prevention of certain diseases all the way down to healing acne
4puddintaters
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:45 AM
also I think ur idea for an accountability support group is great. obviously u hv a heart to help others and I think we shd support each other's journey especially when that journey encompasses the selflessness of desiring to help others. great job.
Proud-mama-05
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:48 AM
I bought 21 day fix a few weeks ago but I'm finding it hard to stick to it
kisses4J
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:54 AM
I am starting the 21 day fix extreme on the 25th.. I'm so excited! It can be hard to stick to it but you have to have a disciplined mind and also try to stick to a schedule for both eating and the workouts

Quoting Proud-mama-05: I bought 21 day fix a few weeks ago but I'm finding it hard to stick to it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)