Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone use herbalife

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
I would like reviews on herbalife before I try it.....
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
offrdngal
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:43 PM
Many, many years ago, I tried it. I didn't lose much weight and when I quit taking it, I gained back 2x what I had lost.
Pukity
by Noreen on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:57 PM

well, if you plan to try it and stick with it for long time will work, I tried it, lost 8pounds the first month, and 10 the second month, then I stop using it and gained all the weight back, the same that will happen if you start a strict diet and then quit or if you adopt a healthy eating like 3 small meals and 2 snack and start working out might give you results but if you stop then you'll gain all the weight again.

for me it works as long as you continue using it or if after you use it and stop then continue eating healthy and working out then you won't gain all the weight  back

krudell
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:36 PM

Honestly, it's a lifestyle change. No matter what you try or what you take, if you quit, you'll gain it all back. But if you develop healthy eating habits and workout regularly, and you continue it, it becomes a habit itself, and you'll maintain your weight once you are to the goal you want to be at. Trust me. I have tried every diet pill, shake and fad diet out there and nothing worked because I never kept with it. It's been this past year that I have found workout videos that I actually like, and love to do and look foward to doing. And since starting the one I'm doing now, I'm finally getting my nutrition in line and seeing resutls. I'm impatient, so if I don't see results I don't want to do it anymore lol

MommaJenn14
by on Mar. 7, 2015 at 2:57 PM

I drink a shake for breakfast because I don't like breakfast, but I agree it's a lifestyle change.. It can point you in the right direction for sure though

LM99
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2015 at 11:01 PM

I've been using it for a while as a customer. After I lost my targeted weight, I use it to help maintain my weight. I liked so much, I became a distributor member. Your right...you do have to change your lifestyle, but with the shakes & healthy eating it benefits me💪🏼

nebraskamomto2
by Member on Apr. 25, 2015 at 12:18 AM
Same here. In addition, I had some sort of allergic reaction to it and ended up in the ER. So..needless to say I haven't paid much attention to it recently. I love my IWG :)

Quoting offrdngal: Many, many years ago, I tried it. I didn't lose much weight and when I quit taking it, I gained back 2x what I had lost.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)