Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby wearing workout!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
I can't leave dd ' s sight without her crying. Especially lately because she's teething and won't sleep in long stretches anymore. So I found this when googling baby wearing workouts.
It's super easy and you can really feel it in your thighs.

I tried posting the link but my phone won't cooperate.
So all you do is sit on an exersize ball and bounce with your LO in the baby carrier, sling or whatever you have. Just make sure that they're not bouncing all over the place lol.

anybody have any other baby wearing workouts they'd like to share??
Thanks =)

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hashtagRC
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:27 PM
My son is 8 months old. I hold him while I do squats, walking lunges, calf raises, and use him instead of a medicine ball or weights for some things (like sit ups) as well. I tend to do a lot of jumping exercises though, so our mommy/baby workout time is limited.
eggopreggo
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:30 PM
Jumping exersizes?

Quoting hashtagRC: My son is 8 months old. I hold him while I do squats, walking lunges, calf raises, and use him instead of a medicine ball or weights for some things (like sit ups) as well. I tend to do a lot of jumping exercises though, so our mommy/baby workout time is limited.
hashtagRC
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:35 PM
Like split squats, jump squats, x hops. I thought all the jumping was stupid, but after a while, I've grown to love it.

Quoting eggopreggo: Jumping exersizes?

Quoting hashtagRC: My son is 8 months old. I hold him while I do squats, walking lunges, calf raises, and use him instead of a medicine ball or weights for some things (like sit ups) as well. I tend to do a lot of jumping exercises though, so our mommy/baby workout time is limited.
eggopreggo
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:37 PM
Yeah, I might try that =)

Quoting hashtagRC: Like split squats, jump squats, x hops. I thought all the jumping was stupid, but after a while, I've grown to love it.

Quoting eggopreggo: Jumping exersizes?

Molimomma
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:50 PM

I used to bounce my son on my balance ball all the time when he was a baby it was one of the few things that got him to stop crying during "the witching hour" when he would cry and cry. Ironically I bought it to use as my labor ball but ended up with a c-section. I used it more after his birth! There's mommy & baby yoga too. They have it in DVD but not sure if you can find them on YouTube.

My son is 5 and still my velcro boy. I like doing Zumba because he likes to boogie to the music. I call it his "interpretive Zumba".

schultzal
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this
There is a babywearing exercise class (and DVD) called kangatraining.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)