Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Motivation!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:56 PM
  • 37 Replies
I just booked our weekend trip to the beach in September! That gives me 6 months to get where I want to be, or at least super close. I'm so excited, I've only been to the beach once on my honeymoon, and I've been wanting to go back. We are taking the kids so it's a family trip, they are so excited too :)
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krudell
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:10 PM

Oh yayy!! What beach are you going to!?

mopargurl
by Manna on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:12 PM
Ocean city :) first time I went, we went to myrtle it was amazing :)

Quoting krudell:

krudell
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:15 PM

I've never been to either one! I haven't been to the beach in 2 years. Closest I have came is the sand dunes haha it's its all sand and no water.

mopargurl
by Manna on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:26 PM
I always say I'm going back to the beach I don't care if I have to eat French fries outta the garbage can to save money once im there haha. Now my husband asks if I'm going to do it lol I said yeah I'm gonna buy some, put em in the garbage then eat em ;)

Quoting krudell:

I've never been to either one! I haven't been to the beach in 2 years. Closest I have came is the sand dunes haha it's its all sand and no water.

krudell
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:47 PM

Just make sure the trash has just been taken out ;) where do you live?

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:07 AM

Im using my birthday in May, though I have fallen off the bandwagon due to high stress.  I should be back on track now though.  Good luck! 

BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 5:40 AM

I want to go to ocen city. 

We went to Myrtle almost 3 years ago it was a blast.

We just booked our vacation this summer....I am excited but worried that it won't be where I want to by July :-) 

Quoting mopargurl: Ocean city :) first time I went, we went to myrtle it was amazing :)
Quoting krudell:

mopargurl
by Manna on Mar. 5, 2015 at 7:14 AM
Right! Haha my dd says I can't do it or the joke will be ruined, save it for when we go back to myrtle. We live in southwest corner of Pa, not too far from ocean city, but far enough that it seems like forever away from us lol

Quoting krudell:

Just make sure the trash has just been taken out ;) where do you live?

mopargurl
by Manna on Mar. 5, 2015 at 7:20 AM
Today's a good day to get back to it! Are you a stress eater? I was! But now I jump on the elliptical until I feel like I've worked through whatever was stressing me really badly. so much better then worrying and sitting on the couch with my bag of chips :)

Quoting MixedCooke:

Im using my birthday in May, though I have fallen off the bandwagon due to high stress.  I should be back on track now though.  Good luck! 

mopargurl
by Manna on Mar. 5, 2015 at 7:25 AM
Myrtle definitely is fun! Where you going on vacation this year? You can do it! One day at a time, just make good eating choices, keep filling up that water glass, and get up and move :) I have a calendar to mark down my workouts, keeping a running tally of how many days left, and how many days I've got up and moved. We've been planning to go, but had to make sure dh could get the time off work. It helps to mark off the days and when I put my calendar away I always say see you tomorrow lol silly but it helps me

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

I want to go to ocen city. We went to Myrtle almost 3 years ago it was a blast. We just booked our vacation this summer....I am excited but worried that it won't be where I want to by July :-) 

Quoting mopargurl: Ocean city :) first time I went, we went to myrtle it was amazing :)

Quoting krudell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)