Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another trial of a lifestyle change

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

It's weight loss, it's a life style change.  It's to health.  I'd been struggling with my weight after four children.  We lived overseas and I got to experience lots of exciting things and then I saw ONE photo that screamed to me... so I took action.  I started out with TurboFire...Hip Hop Abs, and Focus T25.  I did a few here and there on websites or Xbox and lost 45 lbs in 2 years.  Then it creeps up and I did the 21 Day Fix.  I freaked out a bit and gained what I lost back.  I started losing again and then found out I was pregnant.  Miscarried and wasn't sure if it was due to being sendentary and then WANTING to be active or I dunno, so I stopped, waited for the okay and by that time, I had undone all that I fought for.  I am trying to break the caffeine habit, trying to meal plan again...but this is me.  My family needs me, I quote the Legally Blonde phrase a lot... "Endorphins make you happy and happy people just don't kill their husbands.  They just don't!"

I use my fitbit and myfitnesspal...even waterlogged to get myself back into gear.  Progress progress... I haven't taken another face to face in a LONGGGGG time, but figured this was the place to own up to things...so this is me... where I was... and hopefully I'll be able to post another photo once I get my booty back into gear.

My before...

My last face to face...

by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RoseWall
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 12:01 AM
Positive energy your way.
Cafe MichelleP
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2016 at 9:42 AM

Welcome to the group. You are right. It IS a lifestyle change. If you don't how you do thing and live life, you will not be successful.

I look forward to following along with your journey!

mommachels228
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2016 at 12:17 AM

Good for you!  I just started my journey a few months ago!  Already pre baby weight and it's been easier than ever!  Would love to chat more about your routine!

MixedCooke
by Group Admin on Feb. 8, 2016 at 1:14 AM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)